BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 6 7:12 PM | BRUINS (3) @ Columbus (2) | NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Bergeron’s shot just barley grazed Bobrovksy’s pad.

I honestly didn’t disagree with that GI call, but it’s absolutely true that not a single break is going the Bruins way in this series. Starting to float back into 2014 Habs territory.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Great period.

Keep it up!

Bob is bound to crack

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I think I am going to need to break out the high ABV liquor for this one. It feels like it will be one of those kind of games.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
LOVE what I see from McAvoy tonight...guy has been battling since the puck dropped. He took it right to Duchene at the end battling to get that puck. Kids a stud. He wants it. Wish we saw that from more of our guys...

Paging DeBrusk....you can barely tell the guys played the entire series. Hes been a TOTAL ghost...Unacceptable. He better be banged up badly because hes totally off his game. Hes usually all over the ice throwing hits, forchecking, in the thick of it...but hes not doing shit...just coasting out there....Shame. If hes that banged up put somebody in who can actually do something.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
One of our best periods of the playoffs. All the lines look good.

Krug has made the fewest defensive mistakes of any of our defencemen in these playoffs. Pretty amazing considering he hasn't even been sheltered.

jangerhofer

Dec 22, 2018
New Hampshire
Hey, I thought the B's looked sharp that period. Feeling good about this game.

The only... only thing that worries me is that with the exception of maybe a seventy second stretch around the middle of the period, we didn't really see any desperation push from Torts. Otherwise, we created plenty and defended confidently -- couldn't ask for a better road 1st period from the Bs!

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Aside from the 0-0 score, I loved that period. It was pretty much all Bruins. I don't have a problem with the goalie int call but, like many others, I have a problem with the consistency of the reviews. Whatever. It didn't get the Bruins down. They kept chugging along. All 4 lines have had some very good shifts. Hopefully they keep this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad