BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
The most physical you will ever see Reilly Smith is against the Bruins. He's taken multiple runs at Brad.

Colin also took some runs in his games against the Bruins. It's not a wrong question to ask.
Probably true. Think B’s thought Smith was soft and took issue with how his brother played in Detroit. For Miller I’d expect that’s more of a “you should have protected me” more than anything else.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Marchand having his worst game of the playoffs. Created nothing beside that pass to Bergy early in 1st and that almost pass to Heinen.

The Krejci line the worst on the team but redeemed themselves with the late goal.

Coyle and 4th line generating the most OZ time.

Rask excellent.

Wake up in the 3rd and beat these losers.
Marchand gains the blue line curls and the back checker catches him and breaks him up. Something that works during the regular season but not in the playoffs

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Second goal is all on Chara. If his stick is down that never goes in.

Rask looks lazy and disinterested. Oddly enough he’s made the saves he should make.

Bergeron. Marchand. Pastrnak. Still something wrong. I know Pastrnak isn’t on that line. He’s still off.

It’s still the Charlie and Marcus show up front.

Reactions: BMC and Dabruins

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
At 19:20 of the second period in the Bruins/Blue Jackets game, the Situation Room initiated a video review to further examine a play at the Columbus net. Video review determined that Jake DeBrusk's original shot completely crossed the Columbus goal line as the culmination of a continuous play where the result was unaffected by the whistle.

The ruling was made in accordance with Rule 38.4 (ix), which reads in part, "The video review process shall be permitted to assist the Referees in determining the legitimacy of all potential goals… include situations whereby the Referee stops play or is in the process of stopping the play because he has lost sight of the puck and it is subsequently determined by video review that the puck crosses (or has crossed) the goal line and enters the net as the culmination of a continuous play where the result was unaffected by the whistle (i.e., the timing of the whistle was irrelevant to the puck entering the net at the end of a continuous play)."

Good goal Boston.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
At 19:20 of the second period in the Bruins/Blue Jackets game, the Situation Room initiated a video review to further examine a play at the Columbus net. Video review determined that Jake DeBrusk's original shot completely crossed the Columbus goal line as the culmination of a continuous play where the result was unaffected by the whistle.

The ruling was made in accordance with Rule 38.4 (ix), which reads in part, "The video review process shall be permitted to assist the Referees in determining the legitimacy of all potential goals… include situations whereby the Referee stops play or is in the process of stopping the play because he has lost sight of the puck and it is subsequently determined by video review that the puck crosses (or has crossed) the goal line and enters the net as the culmination of a continuous play where the result was unaffected by the whistle (i.e., the timing of the whistle was irrelevant to the puck entering the net at the end of a continuous play)."

Good goal Boston.

Easier explanation?

Puck was in the net before the whistle blew.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Boston getting outhit 40-20.... but go on, people, tell me how we've just been too dominant w puck posession to be able to finish hits.
:laugh:

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad