BRUINS GDT ECSF/ADF GAME 3 - (1) BRUINS @ (1) Columbus - Second Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
It seemed to start even before the Krejci hit. It was right from the get-go. Pure speculation but, I wonder how much he was liked, or disliked, in that room.

The most physical you will ever see Reilly Smith is against the Bruins. He's taken multiple runs at Brad.

Colin also took some runs in his games against the Bruins. It's not a wrong question to ask.

Reactions: BMC

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Funny how this team looked pretty damn dominant when it was

Marchy-Bergy-Pasta
Jake-Krejci-Mojo

Now pretty much all the stars have disappeared since the lines were broken up.

****ing put those two lines back together and run with

Heinen-Coyle-Kuhlman on the third.

NEED SCORING and getting the stars going. Just stagnating and watching the lack of scoring like a deer in headlights is not intelligent.****ing hell just try it for one period and see what happens. Getting some good chances here and there is not going to win games. These lines are playing into the Jackets' hands. The Bs are the better team, but are being hamstrung by not having optimal lines.

Down a goal going into the 3rd, load up the top 2 lines with your 6 best offensive talents and see what happens.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Marchand having his worst game of the playoffs. Created nothing beside that pass to Bergy early in 1st and that almost pass to Heinen.

The Krejci line the worst on the team but redeemed themselves with the late goal.

Coyle and 4th line generating the most OZ time.

Rask excellent.

Wake up in the 3rd and beat these losers.

Reactions: sooshii

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
When the BRUINS are out of the PO's, we'll probably find out that Bergy was playing with broken ribs, Pasta was playing with a broken hand, and Marshy was concussed.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Agree. If they can come out strong I will have some serious faith restored

That's the thing, even if they lose, if they come out with fire and hustle, I am back on board the hype train.

If they come out flat in the third, give up a goal at the midway point, and then all of a sudden turn it on with 5 mins to go, I'll have some questions for the leadership core of this team.

Reactions: Kate08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad