GDT: ECSF #6 - 05/09/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:30 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
I think hopefully at least, subconsciously, the Sens players may roll over if we get out to a nice lead early, knowing they have Game 7 at home in 2 days and have won all games there.

I'm not saying they're going to concede the game straight away, but if we get a 3 goal lead, I'll feel pretty comfortable it will look like Game 4.

Either way, our group needs to come out with their best effort of the series. Play how they did in Game 4. Structured defensively, don't give up many chances, don't let traffic get in front of Hank. Offensively, roll 4 lines, pin them in their zone, use our speed and dictate the pace of the game.

It really comes down to wanting it more and playing desperate but smart. Look at the Gm6 efforts the Caps and Oilers put out. Last night, the Caps played like they wanted it more. For sure, we can expect the Sens to look different than they did in Gms3 and 4. For sure, Brass is going to be doing anything he can to help put the dagger in us. Does anyone not think he's psyched to kill us at MSG? They will have a game plan, maybe something we haven't seen before. And we will just have to break their plan some way, some how, not based on we're the more talented team nonsense but based on sheer will.

Last edited:

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Either get embarrassed or win.

I'm going to have a clorox cocktail tonight after reading this.

The glass (not Tanner) is half full, he just said that to throw Ottawa off............

64724661.jpg

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Rasp and Machinehead don't watch tonight so we can win, please and thank you.

But for real, ****ing annihilate them. Stuff that ****ing mutt Chris Neil in a locker. Put up or shut up tonight.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Time to take a stand, man up and own the area in front of both goals..

When do we break out the Winnie Cooper pics?

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
it's so fitting that the team is on the brink of elimination against a worse team and they're pushing out interviews with Tanner Glass haha

I hope he enjoys it, this will probably be the height of his career

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
We are 2 wins away from the ECF! How is that even remotely close to an awful season?

They're on the brink of losing to a clearly inferior team because of the asshat behind the bench who was just extended for no good reason.

Awful is pushing it, but I wouldn't call this a good season if they go out in this series.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hope some guys not named Grabner fast lindberg vesey decide to give more than 100 percent.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Everyone was writing this off as a rebuild season in August. This is all bonus if you ask me, I didn't expect us to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad