GDT: ECSF #5 - 5/25/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 5:30 PM - NBC SPORTS, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Have to score more than one goal to win. He gets zero help. He made several fantastic saves and they could only muster one goal.

While this is true, the bad goal he let up was a huge momentum killer. So, again, the loss falls on the team as a whole. From Hank on out. Not on one single player. No one is immune from blame tonight.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
heads are gonna roll now...

We can only pray we will get new coaching staff but I highly doubt anything will change. They will use the lockout shortened season as an excuse and give Torts another chance.

azrok22

Mar 8, 2006
Dolan has work to do... getting rid of Sather.
Yes, I know, I am well trained, it will not happen.

Agreed that Dolan won't do it. But Sather's no spring chicken, and with his health issues, we need to hope that he decides to call it quits on his own. At the very least relinquish the GM role and stay a figurehead as President. Turn over the reigns to Gorton.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
I feel for him and I don't. If he hadn't let up the first goal, we would be in OT. Yet he had no help down the stretch. So I don't really feel for anyone except the fans tonight.

LMAO troll on brah

You sitting in the basement with snowblind giggling together while you type this stuff out?

Gresch04

Feb 12, 2009
Season is over because of lack of depth. Powe is a great pk, Clowe is a very good playoffs player and Stralman is a top four D. This team is great when all are healthy, but u cant expect going through the playoffs without injuries. Get some more depth and try again NeXT year ;)

Great? This team is pretty good healthy. This team can't be great.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
While this is true, the bad goal he let up was a huge momentum killer. So, again, the loss falls on the team as a whole. From Hank on out. Not on one single player. No one is immune from blame tonight.

are we seriously calling Krug's goal a bad goal? that was a canon...

Reaganomics

Apr 13, 2013
Uppsala
I feel for him and I don't. If he hadn't let up the first goal, we would be in OT. Yet he had no help down the stretch. So I don't really feel for anyone except the fans tonight.

That was a weak goal by Hank but he more than made up for it. Soft goal or not Hank kept us in this one.

Apr 10, 2012
those refs in the last 20.... smh... if you're going to call something that soft on dorsett at the end of the 2nd in an elimination game, then not call a punch to the back of callahan's head by a known dirty player you don't belong officiating... colin campbell must've made a call or something... realized the rangers actually had a working powerplay for once and decided that couldn't happen

20+ infractions in the last period uncalled. irresponsible reffing..

i doubt we would've won, but regardless we weren't given a chance.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
I always like how when we pull the goalie, we decide to shoot the puck from the point right into an opponent so they can block it out of the zone and get the easy empty net goal to seal games off instead of creating chances and making the opponent sweat out the final minute.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
I'm honestly really upset that we lost like this...pure domination by the Bruins, we always had their number the past couple of years, but Julien exposed this system. Great job Bruins, I'm happy you guys showed the flaws in our system and hopefully we get rid of the floaters and the dead weight and adjust the system a bit. Good series. Good liuck the rest of the way and knock off those Pens.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
they likely would of lost anyways but Staal and Clowe out really hurt, then Stralman........piles like Hamrlik screwing up 2nite, Newbury playing ahead of Richards is ridiculous..........1 game fine but they should of gave him a chance to rebound after a benching, now hes a goner

will be an interesting off season

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Haha oh wow.

LMAO troll on brah

You sitting in the basement with snowblind giggling together while you type this stuff out?

Perhaps you guys should put on your reading comprehension hats for this.

I am not blaming Hank, but I am not absolving him from blame. I think the entire team is to blame from him on out. How is that "troll[ing]" or "wow" worthy? I'm sorry, but you guys are pretty ridiculous.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Boston was just much better than I thought they were.

That being said, I just don't understand why Krug and Bartkowski weren't put through the back boards a few times.

Doubt Pittsburgh will let those guys beat them. Plus, Boston will get whistled for everything they got away with against the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad