GDT: ECSF #5 - 5/25/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 5:30 PM - NBC SPORTS, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Well, Rangers fans have the draft to look forward to in about month. Oh wait, the Rangers aren't doing anything for the draft because they traded all their picks for garbage thinking they'd win it all this year.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
heads are gonna roll now...

I really doubt that. They lost to a better team in the second round while missing Staal, Clowe, Stralman, Richards (if you can call that missing) and Powe. Not really a catastrophe at all. You can't reset after every season you don't win the cup. It sucks to lose obviously, but everyone loses but the best team and I could have told you guys this wasn't the best team in the NHL way before today.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Tough series. Don't get the hate on the Main board for Cally and this is coming from a Islanders fan. Lundy was amazing and has nothing to be ashamed of. I have to ask if you guys think Torts keeps his job? Parker left I wanted to ask him.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
As with many others, it sucks we can't watch anymore, but I'm not upset at all.

I'm relieved. I left Creek Fest for that ****show.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
Perhaps you guys should put on your reading comprehension hats for this.

I am not blaming Hank, but I am not absolving him from blame. I think the entire team is to blame from him on out. How is that "troll[ing]" or "wow" worthy? I'm sorry, but you guys are pretty ridiculous.

I can read just fine thanks. You used to be an enjoyable poster to read keeping some level of sanity here after losses. Lately your Lundqvist schtick is just well, unfortunate. Oh well

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Great? This team is pretty good healthy. This team can't be great.

Its great. Nash and Stepan are the stars. Cally and Hag brings speed, Brass and Zuke are the playmakers. Pyatt, Dorsett and Ahsam got grit, while Powe and Boyle are good PK. This team got it all. Size, speed and scoring. What we need is depth.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
That being said, I just don't understand why Krug and Bartkowski weren't put through the back boards a few times.

This is exactly what I was thinking all game. They were abusing the crap out of Nash any chance they could, but nobody intimidated any of their players. Krug should have been crushed a few times and he'd think twice.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Don't worry about people that are upset over the first Bruins goal. They're not used to people with a rocket roofing shots that don't go five feet over the crossbar. Just wish the Rangers pulled the same trick with slipping Bobby Orr into Krug's jersey. We could of gotten Leetch to play in Del Zotto's uniform! Those tricky Bruins.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
are we seriously calling Krug's goal a bad goal? that was a canon...

Yes. He saw it all the way. He has to make that save.

That was a weak goal by Hank but he more than made up for it. Soft goal or not Hank kept us in this one.

I don't disagree at all. The team fell apart. Mentally weak group and was soundly outplayed after the bad goal.

****ing lol.

Puts up .935 sv %.

Gets blamed for loss.

Who is blaming him for the loss? Do you read before you post, dude? I swear -- you cherry pick more things than anyone on this board. I'm blaming everyone for the loss. No one is absolved here. From Hank on out -- this is on all of them.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
those refs in the last 20.... smh... if you're going to call something that soft on dorsett at the end of the 2nd in an elimination game, then not call a punch to the back of callahan's head by a known dirty player you don't belong officiating... colin campbell must've made a call or something... realized the rangers actually had a working powerplay for once and decided that couldn't happen

20+ infractions in the last period uncalled. irresponsible reffing..

i doubt we would've won, but regardless we weren't given a chance.

I agree with you. I thought Boston got away with an awful lot all game long. Not going to put it all on the refs, but when the refs allow a team like that the liberties they got away with, they're going to be impossible to beat.

No way does Boston get away with that pawing against Pittsburgh.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
A lot of changes need to be made to this team. It starts with the buy out of Richards, the firing of Torts & Sather & than gutting this roster say for 7-8 current players.

Swedish playmaker*

Henrik puts up a 93.4 % during the playoffs - gets most of the blame (together with Tortorella). Rangers fans are crazy, I'd trade some Washington bums for your horrible Lundqvist any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad