GDT: ECSF #5 - 5/25/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 5:30 PM - NBC SPORTS, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Henrik is the only player I care about. He's the only one who truly cares. I feel so bad for him.

Bring Back Avery

Dec 29, 2012
Catasauqua, PA
Well, it's been an interesting 1/2 a season. Not as good as was initially anticipated, but we got to the second round of the playoffs. Hopefully next year we buy out Richard's contract, sign our young free agents and either fire Torts on the off season or have him on a very short leash next year.

I'm just glad I got to see some Rangers hockey this year at all.

SkjeiPls

May 21, 2013
As my first year following this great sport, and being a Rangers fan, it was fun.

I'm excited for what the off-season will bring us.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Season is over because of lack of depth. Powe is a great pk, Clowe is a very good playoffs player and Stralman is a top four D. This team is great when all are healthy, but u cant expect going through the playoffs without injuries. Get some more depth and try again NeXT year ;)

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I'm laughing at you guys who are pinning this on Nash. Its pretty pathetic..

Most of our problems are systemic, not player related.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Same

Now... I might change my mind

I'll tell you what I'd like to see Pens lose but I don't think Bruins have what it takes.

What I want to see out of that series is Marchand and Krug get crushed. I'd say Lucic should get beat, but he is doing his job and I really like him as a player, and nobody outside of BigMac can touch him anyway.

Punxrocknyc19*

Bigger,faster, and more talented. Tip your hat and root hard for them over the pens.

Rangers are smaller soft and weak.. great team Sather put together.. Nash is not a playoff player.. weak mentality :help:

rholt168

Hen-rik!
Mar 30, 2009
I feel for him and I don't. If he hadn't let up the first goal, we would be in OT. Yet he had no help down the stretch. So I don't really feel for anyone except the fans tonight.

Have to score more than one goal to win. He gets zero help. He made several fantastic saves and they could only muster one goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad