GDT: ECSF #3 | The "Let's Hope We Make The Most Of Home Ice" Edition - May 1, 2018 @ 7:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno is IN!

giphy.gif

mrwirez

Apr 17, 2017
Pitt
I don't *want* to lose to anyone, but there are teams who if the Pens lost to I'd be upset for a couple of days, then move on. Then there are select teams who, if the Pens lose to, I've realized will annoy me all summer. The goonfest we're playing against right now is part of the latter.

I'd hate losing to (in order)

1). A Metro opponent
2). An Atlantic opponent
3). An Eastern Conf. team
4). A Western Conf. team

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Bad news, I think we've scored our last goal and lose the series 4-1. Good news, I'm usually so wrong it isn't funny, just ask my bookie.

Tom Wilson, see you in hell.

Reactions: Extra Texture

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
LET US REMIND THESE F****** LOSERS THAT EVERY YEAR THEY TAKE AT LEAST ONE GAME BUT THEY NEVER TAKE THE SERIES!

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

Rusty with the first goal.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sheahan moved up to the 3rd line.

Brass to the 4th line.

I like it.

Looks like Sully was playing mind games during warmups...glad Sheary and Kessel are not together...still don’t like ZAR and Simon in the top 9 but the options are limited with Hags still out...

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Why does the NHL let NBC have these games start so late? 7:38, come on, that's when the puck should drop.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sheahan moved up to the 3rd line.

Brass to the 4th line.

I like it.

ZAR, NOT Sheary, with Sheahan and Phil also makes sense. This is his chance too, because if he doesn't cut it, he's done once Hags is ready.

I do wonder, with Sheary on L4, if this is a put up or shut up game for him.

BTW, it's also a hell of a moment for Simon. He's the other guy who needs to show something, because I could see HGR when Hags comes back.

I guess, as I think about it, Simon, ZAR, and Sheary all are on the 'put up or shut up' watch list.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Give Brass extra minutes on G's wing.

I really LOVE that. Especially when there's a faceoff.

But, that would be really inspired bench management, and much as we love Sully, I'm not sure that is his style.

BTW, kudos to Sully starting Geno. I suspect it's because of who the Caps are starting, but still, Geno more often than not feeds off that type of show of trust.

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Keith Jones just said "Wilson continues to be a story, good for him...."

ughhhhhhhh shut up
I totally understand what he is saying though.

That’s Wilson’s role as an agitator and he is playing that role masterfully so far in this series.

It’s up to the Pens now to ignore him and ignore l the other goonery and just put pucks in the net.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Not shocked to see Dumo playing. Even if he isn't 100% (and he's definitely not), he's better than any other guy they have.

Geno, though... Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad