GDT: ECSF #3 | The "Let's Hope We Make The Most Of Home Ice" Edition - May 1, 2018 @ 7:30PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I hated how you were forced to play the "main" story missions once you reach a certain level doing the other stuff. Especially dumb when you had half the map still full of side stuff, but had to confront the "region boss" already.
I've finished 31 of the 51 or 52 side quests, just beat John.
I beat faith last night.

I got faith tonight...in the Pens beating the Caps! just beat John Seed, got 2 more to go.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
All goals this series have been scored high over Murray glove hand? yesh.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
we were awful in the neutral zone last game, and the Caps killed us in possesion, why cant we ever control the puck instead of flipping down the ice to nobody?

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
I think I set a record for driving thru the route 88/51 intersection during rush hour to the comcast store to replace my modem today in order to watch the game tonight on my fire stick, and play video games.

People can't f***ing drive when the sun is out in this town.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
All goals this series have been scored high over Murray glove hand? yesh.

Glass half full: Washington hasn't been able to beat Murray in 3/4 of the areas of the net. If the ONLY goals they can score on him require them to snipe the top right quandrent of the net, I like our chances.

Reactions: Beau Knows

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Still not concerned if we end up losing. Not until we fact elimination. But I would like to go up 2-1, obviously.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Still not concerned if we end up losing. Not until we fact elimination. But I would like to go up 2-1, obviously.

I’ll be concerned though if they lose and the same problems rear their ugly heads...the PP, lack of secondary scoring, problems getting thru the NZ, etc...

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

I just wish we weren't playing the Caps. I've said since the Pens won the second Cup last year that I'd be at peace with the Pens not winning the Cup this year and everything here on out is gravy, but that was assuming it was bowing out to any team except the Caps.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I just wish we weren't playing the Caps. I've said since the Pens won the second Cup last year that I'd be at peace with the Pens not winning the Cup this year and everything here on out is gravy, but that was assuming it was bowing out to any team except the Caps.

Meh bullshit. I thought about this thought the other day. I don't want to lose against Philly, CBJ, Washington, Boston, Tampa, Toronto, Nashville, Vegas, Jets, Sharks... :laugh: f*** them all. No matter what team - it's going to suck. But can't live that way. Eventually we won't win the Cup. But we have a chance! Let's go.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Wilson penalized before first period is half way done. I hate that refs ref according to factors other than simply making a consistent call but that is the reality.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
IndolentFatalKingsnake-max-1mb.gif

It's go time, boys!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I still don’t like the lines...same ones in warm up as in practice..Geno with Simon...yuck...Simon hasn’t shown he can score a goal or make a terrific pass...
Sheary and Kessel as a winger pair...yuck...ZAR has done nothing
Really wish they would give Sprong a shot....we need more scoring than the first line

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Meh bull****. I thought about this thought the other day. I don't want to lose against Philly, CBJ, Washington, Boston, Tampa, Toronto, Nashville, Vegas, Jets, Sharks... :laugh: **** them all. No matter what team - it's going to suck. But can't live that way. Eventually we won't win the Cup. But we have a chance! Let's go.

I don't *want* to lose to anyone, but there are teams who if the Pens lost to I'd be upset for a couple of days, then move on. Then there are select teams who, if the Pens lose to, I've realized will annoy me all summer. The goonfest we're playing against right now is part of the latter.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Meh bull****. I thought about this thought the other day. I don't want to lose against Philly, CBJ, Washington, Boston, Tampa, Toronto, Nashville, Vegas, Jets, Sharks... :laugh: **** them all. No matter what team - it's going to suck. But can't live that way. Eventually we won't win the Cup. But we have a chance! Let's go.

I don't want to lose, but when it eventually happens, I'll get over it quickly. I had a lot of angst in the Bylsma days because we were wasting Sid. But if you go back to 2005 and tell any of us that we win 3 Cups with Sid/Geno and have a chance for more, I think any of us takes that and runs with it.

I'll be upset in the moment over losses, but I'll get over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad