GDT: ECSF #3 - 05/02/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Looks like AV finally pulled his head out of his ass and balanced the ice time appropriately... Staal and Holden with the least ice time of the defense with 14 mins each

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Looks like AV finally pulled his head out of his ass and balanced the ice time appropriately... Staal and Holden with the least ice time of the defense with 14 and 13 mins respectively

We're winning by three, so he probably considers this an opportunity to rest his go to guys, as opposed to a go to situation.

So don't get your hopes up.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We're winning by three, so he probably considers this an opportunity to rest his go to guys, as opposed to a go to situation.

So don't get your hopes up.

Its been the whole game.

He's been good with this today. Keep it up, and then improve on other matters he's messing up.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did anyone know that Kyle Turris is one of the best in the NHL at elevating the puck?

I think I've heard that one before. Don't know where though.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Don't be sorry :laugh:

I just think it's hard to believe in other cultures that some of us don't actually watch it.

Do you blame me? :laugh:

Well yeah...kind of. This is the most complete game we've played the whole year and you still were thinking we were going to blow this heading into the 3rd. On occassion, you need to have some faith. If not, come to me and I'll handle your "faith issue"....:laugh:

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
When is the last time we won a playoff game by more than one goal (excluding ENG) and where Lundqvist didn't save our bacon and isn't the unquestioned #1 star?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well yeah...kind of. This is the most complete game we've played the whole year and you still were thinking we were going to blow this heading into the 3rd. On occassion, you need to have some faith. If not, come to me and I'll handle your "faith issue"....:laugh:

I feel like I'm going to church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad