GDT: ECSF #3 - 05/02/17 | senators @ RANGERS | 7:00 - NBCSN, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
He's been great this entire playoffs...he, Nash and Zucc as far as fwds are concerned

But this might be his best and most clutch performance since coming over from Ottawa to us. What's nice is it shuts up all the Brass peeps who keep saying we shouldn't have made the deal.

What a terrific performance in the clutch by the boys tonight. Just so proud of the team tonight for doing what they needed to do.

I told you this team plays better when it's back is against the wall vs when we are up in a series...it's ****ing bizarro world....:nod:

i've been with them for many such a ride in recent seasons. I never ever say the next game cannot be better, only because that's what keeps getting proven to me. This game is yuuuuuuuuge! :)

PS
(so far) disclaimer

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I love when we're winning by enough that we can talk about Swedish celebrities instead of how we're blowing the game.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
For real?

A lot of Americans don't follow football.

Some of us though are very passionate about the sport, but yeah, the average American probably has only vaguely heard of Messi and Ronaldo, and probably doesn't know any other players, besides that.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
This Ottawa teams just makes you want to go to sleep playing against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad