TIME | 7:00 PM ET VENUE | MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - NYC, NY TV | NBCSN, CBC

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]
ONLINE STREAMS: NOT ALLOWED | RADIO FEED: CLICK HERE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

At this point, the guys in this room have to communicate this thing out and we have to make our adjustments.
I felt like we gave them a lot tonight, and I think that’s something we can really adjust.
- Derek Stepan

We just have to put it behind us and be ready for Game 3 at the Garden.
- Brady Skjei

I would tell you that everything is on the table right now.
Whatever we feel is best for the group is what we’re going to do.
- Alain Vigneault

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="OTTAWA SENATORS"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 8 | GF | 23
W | 6 | GA | 19
L | 2 | GF/G | 2.88
HOME | 3-2 | GA/G | 2.38
AWAY | 3-0 | PP% | 19.4
STREAK | W3 | PK% | 83.3
PIM/G | 7:30 | FO% | 51.2

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Jean Pageau | 5 Assists | Erik Karlsson | 7 Points | Brassard, Karlsson | 8 + / - | Karlsson, Hoffman | +4 Shots | Derick Brassard | 26 Hits | Marc Methot | 33 Blocks | Cody Ceci | 24 PIM | Mark Stone | 8 FO% | Kyle Turris | 55.7 TOI/G F: | Mark Stone | 21:17 TOI/G D: | Erik Karlsson | 31:06

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
clarke MACARTHUR | derick BRASSARD | bobby RYAN
ryan DZINGEL | kyle TURRIS (A) | alex BURROWS
mike HOFFMANN | jean PAGEAU | mark STONE
viktor STALBERG | zack SMITH | tommy WINGELS

LD | RD
marc METHOT (A) | erik KARLSSON (C)
dion PHANEUF | cody CECI
fredrik CLAESSON | ben HARPUR

Scratched
chris NEIL |
jyrki JOKIPAKKA |
andreas ENGLUND |
chris WIDEMAN |
colin WHITE |

STARTING GOALIE:

Anderson-Craig2.png

Craig Anderson

GPI: 8 | W: 6 | L: 2 | PIM: 0
SV% .923 | GAA: 2.09 | SA: 248 | SO: 1

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Tom Pyatt | Upper body (DTD)
Mark Borowiecki | Lower body (DTD)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS:

GP | 8 | GF | 20
W | 4 | GA | 19
L | 4 | GF/G | 2.50
HOME | 2-1 | GA/G | 2.38
AWAY | 2-3 | PP% | 8.7
STREAK | L2 | PK% | 85.7
PIM/G | 9:52 | FO% | 48.0

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Brady Skjei | 4 Assists | Mika Zibanejad | 5 Points | Mika Zibanejad | 6 + / - | Brendan Smith | +7 Shots | Rick Nash | 30 Hits | Ryan McDonagh | 35 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 27 PIM | J.T. Miller | 15 FO% | Oscar Lindberg | 55.6 TOI/G F: | Derek Stepan | 21:38 TOI/G D: | Ryan McDonagh | 27:39

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
jimmy VESEY | derek STEPAN (A) | rick NASH (A)
chris KREIDER | mika ZIBANEJAD | mats ZUCCARELLO
michael GRABNER | kevin HAYES | jesper FAST
j.t MILLER | oscar LINDBERG | pavel BUCHNEVICH?

LD | RD
ryan MCDONAGH (C) | dan GIRARDI (A)
marc STAAL (A) | nick HOLDEN
brady SKJEI | brendan SMITH

Scratched
steve KAMPFER |
matt PUEMPEL |
adam CLENDENING
kevin KLEIN |
tanner GLASS |
brandon PIRRI |

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 8 | W: 4 | L: 4 | PIM: 0
SV% .933 | GAA: 2.15 | SA: 283 | SO: 1

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

|

[/FIELDSET]

bannerboys5.png

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
AV says "Find out tonight" if Glass or Buch is in. Wow. We are going to be waiting with baited breath you arrogant **** tard.

stratguy13

Dec 23, 2016
Man I don't know who I despise more this clown or terry Collins. Get them both on a plane and ship them both to an island far away from a team they can coach. They scored 5 goals the other day they didn't lose because of Buchnevich or Lindberg you moron

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
The Canucks coach dicked around with Tryamkin all season long and he bolted back to Russia. I'm petrified that AV is going to do the same thing with Buch and he will head back home as well.

Actually, he's been doing the same thing..

stratguy13

Dec 23, 2016
Boy if I'm the Ottawa coach I send out the players that this idiot matches Staal and Holden with and if it means they play every other shift I'd do it. I'd be drooling if I were him

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
The Canucks coach dicked around with Tryamkin all season long and he bolted back to Russia. I'm petrified that AV is going to do the same thing with Buch and he will head back home as well.

Actually, he's been doing the same thing..

small difference, Buch is still under contract after this season for 2 more years. Tryamkin's contract ended when this season ended. There of course is a possibility that something is in Buch's contract to go back to the KHL, which there has been talk that if sent to AHL he can decide to go back, but without any of us reading the contract agreement first hand, hard to really believe it. During the season Buch went to HFD a couple times and always came back and he seems to always be smiling and seems happy here. so I do not see that being something to be worried about.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Man I don't know who I despise more this clown or terry Collins. Get them both on a plane and ship them both to an island far away from a team they can coach. They scored 5 goals the other day they didn't lose because of Buchnevich or Lindberg you moron

I know Buch made a bad play, but what made AV pin Lindberg to the bench? He has been a top 5 forward during the playoffs.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
I'll laugh if AV pulls a fast one and puts Pirri in the lineup instead of Glass... Personally I stick with Buch in the lineup, but i move Staal and Holden to the 3rd pair and let them only play 10-15 minutes the entire game.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
I know Buch made a bad play, but what made AV pin Lindberg to the bench? He has been a top 5 forward during the playoffs.

According to some of AV's comments the last couple days, he lost certain players because others were turning the puck over more so he wanted them out there :sarcasm:

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
small difference, Buch is still under contract after this season for 2 more years. Tryamkin's contract ended when this season ended. There of course is a possibility that something is in Buch's contract to go back to the KHL, which there has been talk that if sent to AHL he can decide to go back, but without any of us reading the contract agreement first hand, hard to really believe it. During the season Buch went to HFD a couple times and always came back and he seems to always be smiling and seems happy here. so I do not see that being something to be worried about.

Clearly a contract doesn't mean that much to these Russian guys if Kovalchuk can up and leave despite being signed for 10+ years.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
https://www.sny.tv/rangers/news/pav...n-assignment-clause-in-his-contract/177983758

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Clearly a contract doesn't mean that much to these Russian guys if Kovalchuk can up and leave despite being signed for 10+ years.

haha...there is an agreement in place since the Malkin fiasco. Kovalchoke followed the proper legal channels, he retired from the NHL and then signed in the KHL, and I believe he has completed his contractual obligations in the KHL and if the rumors are true that he is coming back to the NHL, there is a legal path back to the Devils :laugh:.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I think they Rangers blows them out tonight, 5, 6-0 maybe. Lunkers with a nice 25 save shutout.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
And another thing was that awfull, semi-racist joke he made about Buchnevich not being in shape because of "Russian training". Then he sat there and laughed at his joke for 30 seconds like he just made the most funny witty joke in the history of funny witty jokes.

So god damn arrogant. Literally the most arrogant person on the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00