ECSF: (1) Washington Capitals vs. (2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Capitals Lead Series 3-2

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Hope tonight is a great game. Even as a Pens diehard I called this the year the Caps finally got past us. They've played very well, especially Holtby. Gotta tip your cap to them. We'll see if they can close out Pitt in their building. If they do, nothing but congrats headed their way. If not, all I hope for is Tom Wilson not killing somebody in game 7. :laugh:

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
Hope tonight is a great game. Even as a Pens diehard I called this the year the Caps finally got past us. They've played very well, especially Holtby. Gotta tip your cap to them. We'll see if they can close out Pitt in their building. If they do, nothing but congrats headed their way. If not, all I hope for is Tom Wilson not killing somebody in game 7. :laugh:

Hoping for a great game as well. The Caps seemed destined to win this. Coming back twice in third against the Pens just doesn't happen. That, coupled with they've got Holtby and we've got a shaky Murray. There's enough of a difference right there.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
They' ve lead the league in PP time in the last 3 Post season including this one!!!!!!!!!
Coincidence!!!!!!!

The payment receipts to each refs lol
You dont work for the FBI that's for sure lol

Team with most games played has most powerplays??? Rigged league, Malkin must have been on it. See my evidence below

tumblr_n69qi9BdQp1retk6lo2_400.gif

Checkmate Penf fans

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Bäckström is the only WSH center who can match up against Crosby If he's out from g6 and g7 it's not looking good for them...

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I'm still taking Penguins in 7, but the Caps have been impressive this postseason so far. Who knows.

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
This is a false statement, fake news, lie.

Power Plays per game in this year's playoffs for the final 8

SJ: 4.7 (47 in 10 games)
VGK: 4.0 (40 in 10 games)
PIT: 3.9 (43 in 11 games)
TB: 3.8 (38 in 10 games)
Was: 3.7 (41 in 11 games)
Nas: 3.0 (33 in 11 games)
Bos: 2.8 (33 in 12 games)
Win: 2.7 (27 in 10 games)

When you have to lie to make your point, you've lost the argument.

Wow. That blows that theory out of the water

Wonder what he'll make up next?

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Look like that NHLrumor tweet guy may have been correct about Backstrom. :(

I think the Caps can steal game 1 or 2 from the Lightning without him, but long term they need him against the Jets or Knights

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Based on what? What have you heard and from what source?

Based on the lines at a.m. skate (no placeholder for Backstrom but an actual line), based on what Trotz is NOT saying, and the "rumor" tweet about him not being able to hold a stick yet. Unless they can shoot him up with something before the game.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad