GDT: ECSF #1 - 5/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 7:30 PM - NBCSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kershaw

Because cally hits and fore-checks and back-checks ........

Beaver skates in circles with his tongue hanging out after 20 seconds.

callahan turns the puck over more often than anyone on the team, has no offensive IQ and gets a free pass because he plays like a grinder. there is no way in hell he deserves 22 min+ he's been getting.

NYRCSKA*

Yea but he's done basically nothing. Deflected a Nash shot and I can't remember the other goal. He's set up nothing. He has had some takeaways. He's barely skating and making plays.

wow. :shakehead :shakehead :help:

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Yea but he's done basically nothing. Deflected a Nash shot and I can't remember the other goal. He's set up nothing. He has had some takeaways. He's barely skating and making plays.

I don't know about invisible, but Stepan's playoffs so far have definitely been disappointing after his play at the end of the regular season.

Kershaw

Secondary assist and screen?

3toru3.jpg

I like where this is going.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Good play by Nash to gain the zone and then a good chip pass to MacTruck.

Yeah it was really nice to see him not give up on the play once his wraparound failed. He kept with it and poked the puck off the Boston players stick back to McD. If his creativity isn't being rewarded, it's good for his hard work to reap benefits. Might inspire him a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad