Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 6 - There Will Be A Game 7 in Boston Wednesday 7:40 PM - Maple Leafs 3 BRUINS 1 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Yes , it is frustrating, similar to 2013 when the Bruins were up 3-1 vs the Leafs and allowed them to come back but ultimately win . I really am not seeing a blow out happen with so much on the line unless one goalie really cracks under the pressure , totally possible but I think it will be a nail biter and maybe even go into overtime .

If you're right I must have a defribillator closeby .

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
The Leafs want to exorcise those 2013 memories vs the Bruins and obviously have a chance now . Rask has a chance to exorcise some game 7 hiccups of his own . The Hockey Gods couldn’t have written a better script for Wednesday night .

Yip and as I said if its that close going need that defibrillator in case of a cardiac arrest

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Yes , it is frustrating, similar to 2013 when the Bruins were up 3-1 vs the Leafs and allowed them to come back but ultimately win . I really am not seeing a blow out happen with so much on the line unless one goalie really cracks under the pressure , totally possible but I think it will be a nail biter and maybe even go into overtime .

The D's have been shaky.

We get more chances they get the better chances. Think we get some puck luck and win something like 6-3.

Reactions: gillesgilbert

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Grasping for some positivity here...
  • The Bruins are 3-0 at home on Wednesdays this season.
  • 1.89 GAA; .938 Sv% = Tuukka Rask's career playoff stats on Wednesdays
  • 3.52 GAA; .872 Sv% = Frederik Andersen's career playoff stats on Wednesdays

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I wish I knew what they should do but I’m at a loss for words.

Other than cutting the bs and playing a consistent game I don’t know what they should do.

The one thing I feel strongly about is that I don’t think Donato’s the answer. I think it’s a desperate move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad