Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - Season on the brink - We got trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yep. I said it earlier, but I'll repeat it; if your response is like "you win some, you lose some" and "the sun will still come up tomorrow", you probably aren't wired to win the Stanley Cup.
Yeah I didn't care for that response either

..and it wasn't even so much WHAT he said, but HOW he said it ...like he could give a shit if they won or lost

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Does your feelings change if the game is at night? Actually it is at 6:30 that is called early evening. So what what will you do? You know you would watch it. In the 50 years of watching you have seen worse than last night. I know because I have been watching for 70 years.

So we will watch the win at home together starting at 6:30 PM 4/30.

Go Bruins
I was hoping that it would be at 3:30 so that I could go out for a walk etc. I'm going to hide in another part of the house while my wife watches. I know her sounds ;) so I'll know the score one way or another by them. If they're down like 3-0 I will have to leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: eightspokedb

BruinsFan74

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire
I know coaches love sticking to their guns on certain things, but even Monty can't look himself in the mirror and honestly say that he's comfortable with putting Ullmark between the pipes for game 7 after his last two appearances

If he honestly thinks Ullmark will give the B's the best chance to win, then he'll stick to his guns, but I hope he comes to his senses and starts Swayman
Yeah he needs to start swayman. Guy was second best in the league. At least give him a chance since ullmark has been a disaster of late and has probably lost all confidence.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Yeah he needs to start swayman. Guy was second best in the league. At least give him a chance since ullmark has been a disaster of late and has probably lost all confidence.
It's one of those things where you're damned if you do or damned if you don't if they lose, because Monty waited too long to switch goalies (he should've done it last game and this post game thread would've been so much happier)

..but it's less damning IMO if you start Swayman because (I'm guessing) most B's fans have seen enough of Ullmark this series

The last thing I want to see is if they go with Ullmark and he shits the bed again and then the B's FO tells us a few days later that he was nursing an injury.....I will be f**king furious

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

I was hoping that it would be at 3:30 so that I could go out for a walk etc. I'm going to hide in another part of the house while my wife watches. I know her sounds ;) so I'll know the score one way or another by them. If they're down like 3-0 I will have to leave the house.
They are at home with their fans, that's good. Best wishes to you and the Bruins.
It's one of those things where you're damned if you do or damned if you don't if they lose, because Monty waited too long to switch goalies (he should've done it last game and this post game thread would've been so much happier)

..but it's less damning IMO if you start Swayman because (I'm guessing) most B's fans have seen enough of Ullmark this series

The last thing I want to see is if they go with Ullmark and he shits the bed again and then the B's FO tells us a few days later that he was nursing an injury.....I will be f**king furious
Monty changed the goalie rotation, why? It worked all season. Ullmark is exhausted and probably playing with a naging injury. He has been banged around this series. The defense Infront of him hasn't been the best. Why is Clifton playing?

Go Bruins

Reactions: bobbyorr04

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

100%, the switch should have been made after the 3rd goal . You could see he was fighting it and has been for a while. You would have got to see where Sway was at. Instead coach chose to ride Ullmark which any objective human could see was not gonna get you there.

Now you're faced with, do you go with the struggling goalie or do you go with the one hasn't played in weeks .

Big roll of the dice here.

Also I'm very surprised to see the coaching staff looking so clueless.
I thought they had this but now I have lost all faith.

Last edited:

BruinsFan74

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire

Going to be a tough pill to swallow if they don’t pull it off, but a lot of people will be furious if they don’t at least start Swayman for this game and ulmark has another shitty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad