Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 6: Boston Bruins (2-3) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (3-2) | Sunday. 3pm. CBC. NBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewpac

Nov 30, 2015
Going to be leaving Cambridge around noon to get to the game hopefully downtown isn't too nutty. Is Easter Sunday going to keep people away or do you all think it's going to be a zoo?

Stacker29

Feb 17, 2015
The way we smothered them in game five you know they’ve got to come out with a new game plan today.

I said it before the series started, we’re by far the better team, from top to bottom. We just need to minimize mistakes, and make sure we dictate the style of play. No getting suckered into stupid stuff.

They’re a one line team, and that one line only functions on the PP.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I might be crazy but I remember us getting eliminated in a game 7 vs new jersey in the afternoon. I dont feel like looking it up so this could be completely false.

Ah yes, this for sure. The one where they had 1 or 2 shots in the third or something pathetic like that. It was so obvious they were going to be stifled and lose, I didn't even watch most of the game. I disliked New Jersey for those boring trapping teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad