BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 7:41 PM - No Excuses JUST WIN!!!! - NESN, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Don't blame bottom pair D all 3 pairs we're brutal! Anyone see MacAvoys pass to the Panthers in his own end with 1:30 left in the game? BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!
I said that. The team lost faith in Ullmark. Played scared in front of him. Putting Sway in would have settled them down. Happens all the time in the NHL.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Even if they somehow win game 7 with the way they're playing, either of Tampa or Toronto is going to kick their balls into oblivion. All of their bluster about not caring about the regular season and not being complacent entering the playoffs was all bullshit.

I don't think so. If they survive on Sunday there's a huge relief/reset and they come out firing on all cylinders like the team we saw all year.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
What's Swayman going to do? Give up 4-5 goals? Because that's all you're going to get from Ullmark. You have to go with Swayman. He should of played tonight but we'll here we are.
I dont know, the guy has seen 3 minutes of playoff hockey when Monty should have kept the rotation going like he did all season. Monty is a failure as far as I am concern, and want him far away from a rebuild when it happens.

Reactions: Neely2005

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
Well dam. The B's f.cked around and are finding out. All that regular season jazz is sweet. Getting the shit done in the playoffs is the sweetest.

Still keeping the faith, as bruised as it is, for an unnecessary game 7. Not even mad. Just disappointed.

I can't even blame Montgomery. Honestly it doesn't matter who the coach is the core of Bergy Rask DK Pasta Marchand....biggest chokers in Boston Sports History. You could legitimately have Scottie Bowman in the 90s coaching this squad and the same result would happen.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Bergeron needs to call a players only meeting or prior to Sunday and get everyone on the same page.

Forwards must have zero faith in the D, D has zero faith in Ullmark and I’m sure Ullmark having no faith the in the D.

The mental weight heading into game 7 is going to be nearly insurmountable considering this teams regular season success
Or, they overcome it. It’s up to them. Absolutely true, this is a leadership moment.

Reactions: BTO and Dr Hook

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
No it isn't, you're correct but if he comes in and wins game 7 and then advances past round 2 I think he'd get over it.
I just dont think Monty has the balls to do it, if he wanted to he would have gave Swayman this game. He clammed up, and I am sure he will for game 7 too.

Reactions: TheReal13Linseman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad