BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 7:41 PM - No Excuses JUST WIN!!!! - NESN, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Bergeron needs to call a players only meeting or prior to Sunday and get everyone on the same page.

Forwards must have zero faith in the D, D has zero faith in Ullmark and I’m sure Ullmark having no faith the in the D.

The mental weight heading into game 7 is going to be nearly insurmountable considering this teams regular season success

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Which Bruins team will show up Sunday? I'm nervous and curious to see.

These self inflicted wounds are embarrassing. We're the better team. This series should of been over already. Instead. We're having mental errors unlike I've ever seen before.

Monty being out coached.

They ALL better show up on Sunday. I expect a win. Not gonna say anything otherwise.

Be kind to eachother tonight everyone. I know we're all pissed. But it ain't over. Deep breaths
I'm just nervous that Bergy and Krejci look like you'd expect them to look in game 6 of the SCF, not the 1st round. . . Not going anywhere if that keeps up even if they win game 7.

Reactions: Mione134

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
This all went downhill when Monty decided to do his random and unnecessary line shake up for the first half of game 5 (and by the way the solution was simple - Bergeron-Marchand-DeBrusk - like he had it all season) which threw the offense and defense out of whack. Also, his complete disregard to replace Ullmark (likely injured) who has $hit the bed this series with all his fish flopping and lack of rebound control.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Which Bruins team will show up Sunday? I'm nervous and curious to see.

These self inflicted wounds are embarrassing. We're the better team. This series should of been over already. Instead. We're having mental errors unlike I've ever seen before.

Monty being out coached.

They ALL better show up on Sunday. I expect a win. Not gonna say anything otherwise.

Be kind to eachother tonight everyone. I know we're all pissed. But it ain't over. Deep breaths
If Paul Maurice out coaches you, you deserve to get shitcanned.

Reactions: Gordoff

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
I will say, at least Julien didn't play Krejci after the injury in 2010. He didn't break Krejci's wrist himself either, so Montgomery has things to aspire to if he wants to cement Chokingest Bruins Coach award with all the other ones from this season.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
f***-off cbc Penguin. “I give all credit to Florida. Erased two 2-goal deficits.” f***-off, Boston erased like a dozen. Florida’s winning because of suspect goaltending. Defense is playing scared in front of him. Should have put Sway in would have settled down the D. Ullmark is injured you morons!
They LOVE seeing the Bruins lose. Nobody can tell me different at all. They love it.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If Bruins lose 1st round with this roster Montgomery better be done don't give fk what regular season record was he fell into a gold mine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad