BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 7:41 PM - No Excuses JUST WIN!!!! - NESN, TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Which Bruins team will show up Sunday? I'm nervous and curious to see.

These self inflicted wounds are embarrassing. We're the better team. This series should of been over already. Instead. We're having mental errors unlike I've ever seen before.

Monty being out coached.

They ALL better show up on Sunday. I expect a win. Not gonna say anything otherwise.

Be kind to eachother tonight everyone. I know we're all pissed. But it ain't over. Deep breaths

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
We just need to reset and be read for game 7

They pushed back and didn’t want to be eliminated on home ice

There’s a lot of pride in this room and we will be ready for game 7

Its important that we stay focused and in the moment

There! I’ve saved everyone seeing stupid quotes from these guys as we know thats what they will say

Reactions: Mione134

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Zero chance that Ullmark starts, c'mon man, he is so bad now that it's almost ro win with him in nets. Sweeney had better well make sure of that. Swayman is a terrible playoff goalie.
They’ll feel it all starts with the breakdowns. I’m telling you. Linus is a mess. But they’ll feel he’ll settle if people do their jobs.

Monty will go down with Vezina.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Been an aware fan since the late 70s and this is more normal than not. This core is not a big game core. Our best player this series is a TDL add who will likely be gone in the summer. Might be time to look at a rebuild. One more game to go to see.
Yes he’s left it all on the ice Bert is going to get paid and not by us. I think we don’t make the play next year we’re losing multiple players next years d have no prospects coming up

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
f***-off cbc Penguin. “I give all credit to Florida. Erased two 2-goal deficits.” f***-off, Boston erased like a dozen. Florida’s winning because of suspect goaltending. Defense is playing scared in front of him. Should have put Sway in would have settled down the D. Ullmark is injured you morons!

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Deal Law

I would love to QEF your PFIC
Jan 15, 2006
Bucks County, PA
Even if they somehow win game 7 with the way they're playing, either of Tampa or Toronto is going to kick their balls into oblivion. All of their bluster about not caring about the regular season and not being complacent entering the playoffs was all bullshit.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
You know they fought and clawed their way back in it time and time again for two games straight, but their defense and goaltending let them down. Don’t give me the no-heart bullshit. Injured goaltender and crappy bottom-pairing D killed then. Not that the top-4 were any better. Clearly should have pulled Ullmark. Would’ve lit a fire under their asses.
Don't blame bottom pair D all 3 pairs we're brutal! Anyone see MacAvoys pass to the Panthers in his own end with 1:30 left in the game? BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Deal Law

Trashpass

Dec 21, 2019
Like most said Monty is a disaster, he now has no choice to go to Ullmark in game 7. He cant just put Swayman right into a do or die game. That game should have been this one. WHAT A JOKE OF A COACH.

What's Swayman going to do? Give up 4-5 goals? Because that's all you're going to get from Ullmark. You have to go with Swayman. He should of played tonight but we'll here we are.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
This!

That's what I thought all series.
He had also been the better of the two,the second hal
Since 2011....no one has choked more than this f***ing team. Jesus christ.

Chicago...2 goals in like 30 seconds to lose the opportunity to extend the cup series.

St Louis- no show game 7 of the finals AT HOME

Best regular season ever....blows 3-1 lead to the Panthers

Makes perfect sense
Come on now the Leafs have 11 consecutive loses in games they could have eliminated the other team ,we’re not quite that bad.Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad