Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 5, Wed, 4/26 - Back on Causeway, Bruins Look to Send Panthers to the Golf Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Why play Bergeron tonight? Let him get more rest. I am looking for another big game from Taylor Hall. Let's put Florida away tonight. Don't take lessons from the Celtics.

Another big game tonight from Ullmark, the series MVP.

Go Bruins

I don't think his first playoff game should be in another week+ against tampa/toronto. If he is cleared, giving him one (hopefully!) to get up to playoff pace ain't a bad thing.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Well Im off to make a Cucumber Salad and listen to some Frank. Need to get some work done here before my girl gets home from work....lol Have a Great Day Folks....and remember you can't win , if you don't play hard. Go B'sssssssssssssssssssss
Illinois Enema Bandit off of Lather?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
You need to tell yourself .......Cool and Calm as a Cucumber....Now say that 5 times .....It really works.
It won't work. I was calm first game, pretty calm for the second, stress started in the third and had the tight neck and shoulder stress in the fourth.

I expect today to be the usual playoff stress. Of course meeting @NeelyDan may help.:)

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I still don't see how that is obnoxious or silly.
I'm with you. I'll know who is dressing when the game starts and will watch regardless. Other than fan excitement/hoping for a given lineup it makes literally no difference to my day.

Maurice on the other hand has to decide if this is bullshit, last minute trainer/doctor greenlight, games, whatever. He has to make lineup decisions and game plans. If Bruins being obtuse or guarded on Bergie impacts Maurice even just 1% in his planning? Do it. Every day of the year, do it.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
It won't work. I was calm first game, pretty calm for the second, stress started in the third and had the tight neck and shoulder stress in the fourth.

I expect today to be the usual playoff stress. Of course meeting @NeelyDan may help.:)
Hate to break it to you Susan, but I can almost guarantee you he's not bringing that huge, loveable lug of a dog with him! I bet he would if he could, but seating would be an issue. :laugh:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Why play Bergeron tonight? Let him get more rest. I am looking for another big game from Taylor Hall. Let's put Florida away tonight. Don't take lessons from the Celtics.

Another big game tonight from Ullmark, the series MVP.

Go Bruins
have to play bergy.
they dont want to have to fly all tge way down to fla for a game 6.
if they dont end this tonite with captain in their i will be worried.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad