Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 5, Wed, 4/26 - Back on Causeway, Bruins Look to Send Panthers to the Golf Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
I'm concerned about Bergeron's health for the rest of the post-season and the process that resulted in it being a question.
My point is its is done, he got injured in the MTL game most likely and it was a mistake on the part of the bruins. They are going to try and hide that fact, I just don't worry about shit that is done already, it ain't changing anything.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
There is a plan in place. I've missed four games to heal some of the stuff, some of the bumps and bruises of the year, and 'Monty' has discussed about what he wanted for the last week. He wanted the full lineup to be against Washington and Montreal.

Bergeron puts him playing on Montgomery, but the real story is he wanted to play for his dad. Not buying it.
Bruins are up 3-1 in the series, the bullit has been dodged. Bergeron back tonight. I think we should all move on from that.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
Monty is afforded the luxury of depth that Cassidy never had they were a one line team when he was here , and that line would be targeted and come the playoffs they were worn down . Monty to his credit is taking advantage of the depth he has and is causing problems for the opponents, good for him.
But in essence they had no depth and were a one line team because Cassidy put all his eggs in one basket. This years team has better depth but hard to argue last years team didn't have any .

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
NeelyDan is shippin up to Boston as we speak let’s goooo
If you want to visit, go in through loge 21/20 (not 1/21). Walk towards the ice and to your left . We are in section 21, row 2 seats 9 and 10 (next to the bench).

They open the arena at 5:45 and the Bs come out for the pregame shake at 6:30 (if the game is at 7). I always get there early.

I love that you are coming to the game!

Last edited:

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
But in essence they had no depth and were a one line team because Cassidy put all his eggs in one basket. This years team has better depth but hard to argue last years team didn't have any .
I think with Krejci,Hall ,Coyle and Debrusk they should have been able to put a pretty good second line together .

Reactions: MerlotLineFan

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
If they win tonight by a couple goals does tkachuk get himself tossed with a few minutes left to avoid the handshake line?
I remember when Looch (in the handshake line vs the Habs) said..."Good game...Gooid game...I am going to f***ing kill you....Good game: There was even a T shirt made. I am pretty sure he wsa pissed off about getting slashed in the wrist that caused an injury..

"Milan Lucic, who played for the Bruins at the time, reportedly threatened Canadiens forward Dale Weise as the two teams shook hands. Lucic then exchanged words with defenseman Alexei Emelin and others as he continued down the line."

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Edwards was fantastic during that run. You watch those old Dafoomie videos and he was at the top of his game.

I feel for him, it's probably the end of the road for him and it has to hurt. I wish him nothing but the best.
Spot on.

Clearly Jack has something medically wrong. The guy loves our Bs just like all of us and I am sure this is very sad for him.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
I remember when Looch (in the handshake line vs the Habs) said..."Good game...Gooid game...I am going to f***ing kill you....Good game: There was even a T shirt made. I am pretty sure he wsa pissed off about getting slashed in the wrist that caused an injury..

"Milan Lucic, who played for the Bruins at the time, reportedly threatened Canadiens forward Dale Weise as the two teams shook hands. Lucic then exchanged words with defenseman Alexei Emelin and others as he continued down the line."
The good ole days......Man I miss Looch.....Great Memories , He is the reason I became a STH almost 20 years ago...Him and Savvy

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
There is a plan in place. I've missed four games to heal some of the stuff, some of the bumps and bruises of the year, and 'Monty' has discussed about what he wanted for the last week. He wanted the full lineup to be against Washington and Montreal.

Bergeron puts him playing on Montgomery, but the real story is he wanted to play for his dad. Not buying it.
I guess for me I have faith in both Bergie and Montgomery. Bergie has earned it over the long run and Montgomery has been superb this season.

Bottom line is whatever Bergeron is dealing with, he could have got it in game 75, game 82, or in first period of game 1 of playoffs.

And to be fair, none of us know what he is dealing with, how it happened, or anything.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
If you want to visit, go in through loge 21/20 (not 1/21). Walk towards the ice and to your left . We are in section 21, row 2 seats 9 and 10 (next to the bench).

They open the arena at 5:45 and the Bs come out for the pregame shake at 6:30 (if the game is at 7). I always get there early.

I love that you are coming to the game!
I’m loge21 row 3 :)

I’m loge21 row 3 :)

IMG_0370.png

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Why play Bergeron tonight? Let him get more rest. I am looking for another big game from Taylor Hall. Let's put Florida away tonight. Don't take lessons from the Celtics.

Another big game tonight from Ullmark, the series MVP.

Go Bruins

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad