Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 5 - THE BEAR I̶n̶v̶i̶t̶e̶s̶ has Hamilton for dinner - B's win series 4-1

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Well you certainly can't go Carlo-Krug.

Edit: Man to have Mac, Carlo, Lauzon and Vaak in the top-4 in the future :naughty:
What about Clifton? I think he has huge potential. He plays with grit and isn't afraid to go after it in the offensive zone either. Would love to see him on the PP.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
What about Clifton? I think he has huge potential. He plays with grit and isn't afraid to go after it in the offensive zone either. Would love to see him on the PP.

Before I'm giving Clifton the keys to the PP he's gonna need to pad those stats a little, his production is surprisingly low .

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I remember another goalie that used to play in Boston that did that pretty much every game. I believe his name was Tim Thomas

If you want to believe Halak is on his game...have at it. But I’m not the only one who has eyes.

Halak is no Tim Thomas. They’re normal game and style is completely different. Now you’re just being ridiculous.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
If you want to believe Halak is on his game...have at it. But I’m not the only one who has eyes.

Halak is no Tim Thomas. They’re normal game and style is completely different. Now you’re just being ridiculous.
My point is I heard lots of people like you criticizing Thomas for years because of his unorthodox style and I had to defend him time and time again right up to the time he won the vezina and Stanley Cup. I'll say it again, I dont give a rat's ass how they keep the puck out of the net just as long as they do. There are no style points. The guy just made 23 saves on 24 shots solidifying a 2 to 1 victory for us in a game that would see us move onto the next round and all you can do is criticize him because he was scrambling on a couple of shots. I'd say it is you who is being rediculous. I'd rather see him scramble to save a puck then stand there and watch it go by him.

Reactions: sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad