BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 - Kuraleaps - Toronto (2) @ BRUINS (2) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
THIS IS FIRE SOMEONE MATERIAL..ITS NOT LOSS ITS EFFORT AT HOME..

One time, the Bruins failed pretty hard for a couple years in a row.

They traded millan and thought that was their solution.

I find it odd that their core players are the same ones they've had for a decade. Expecting different results with the same team is insanity.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Stop it Leafs were the better team by far
That's not fair. Rask was interfered with clear as day. A zero zero game should not be altered by a blown call. Given Toronto was playing very strong, it also leads to Boston changing their strategy to try to tie. It was a complete abomination. I hate that we are in the position that it made that much of a difference, but it made a gigantic difference in the game.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Leafs came back last year from 3-1 down to force game 7 against us. Are we going to come back from 3-2?

If not, big changes in the offseason. I don't care what we had for regular season pts.

Save for 1 game in this series, we have played like Tampa did, with a lot less talent.
#1 change has to be that one of or both of Krug and Gryz are gone. Short of a miracle turnaround they’ve shown themselves unable to handle playoff hockey. That being said I hope they can both step up and make me eat these words, but it’s become a problem for the Bs.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Really need a injection of talent and speed. Where are all these grade A prospects that were being touted just a year ago ? Krech and Bergy a Year older next season and Z hitting 65 . Not getting any easier . Just win god damn game 6 !!!!!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
#1 change has to be that one of or both of Krug and Gryz are gone. Short of a miracle turnaround they’ve shown themselves unable to handle playoff hockey. That being said I hope they can both step up and make me eat these words, but it’s become a problem for the Bs.

I've said it before but I will say it again- they are not big/strong enough for playoff hockey.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
At BEST you're looking at overtime in a 1 to 1 game without that call.

And I'd imagine that the krejci goal may not even happen of Toronto isnt protecting a 1 team game.

Bruins lost fair and square but dont fret, they'll still score 100 points next year and we can try one more time!

Ofcourse the bruin goal doesnt happen and their 2nd probably doesnt either . I won't even say the better team didn't win but that was a bad call

Reactions: Festy1986
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad