BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 - Kuraleaps - Toronto (2) @ BRUINS (2) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Leafs came back last year from 3-1 down to force game 7 against us. Are we going to come back from 3-2?

If not, big changes in the offseason. I don't care what we had for regular season pts.

Save for 1 game in this series, we have played like Tampa did, with a lot less talent.
Only difference is they were going home for game 6 we're going on the road

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
This would be an AMAZING overturn.

They rule this no goal and I'm not going to tell anyone to stay calm.
We have not been jobbed by refs in a playoff game this badly that I recall since game 6, 1974 vs. Flyers. No chance that goal #1 was not goalie interference. None. The non-icing call late in the 3d that ended up with Marchand barking at the refs was worth every f-bomb that he threw at them. Completely wrong call. Inexcusable.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Why is everyone shitting on the Bruins for not blowing the Leafs out? It is literally a tied game right now. Both teams played tentative (boring) hockey. If the rules were followed, and goaltender interference was called, we'd be going to overtime and possibly cheering a Bruins win. Why are you shitting on the team for staying tied/within one goal of their opponent?

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Well I think we are in trouble but the third period was actually our best . Freaken stupid call killed us though.

At BEST you're looking at overtime in a 1 to 1 game without that call.

And I'd imagine that the krejci goal may not even happen of Toronto isnt protecting a 1 team game.

Bruins lost fair and square but dont fret, they'll still score 100 points next year and we can try one more time!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Why is everyone ****ting on the Bruins for not blowing the Leafs out? It is literally a tied game right now. Both teams played tentative (boring) hockey. If the rules were followed, and goaltender interference was called, we'd be going to overtime and possibly cheering a Bruins win. Why are you ****ting on the team for staying tied/within one goal of their opponent?

Please don’t do this. The Bruins deserved all the bad things that happened to them tonight.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
All well and good to try to play a defensive game and "shut down the stretch pass" blah blah blah, but the leafs are just way too dangerous. Only need once chance to score. Bos needs a dozen. Bos wins by dominating, not by playing tentative.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
We have not been jobbed by refs in a playoff game this badly that I recall since game 6, 1974 vs. Flyers. No chance that goal #1 was not goalie interference. None. The non-icing call late in the 3d that ended up with Marchand barking at the refs was worth every f-bomb that he threw at them. Completely wrong call. Inexcusable.
I agree but that’s not an excuse not to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad