Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 4:08 PM - THE BEAR tries to harpoon the whale - NESN, SN, NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
O

o boy i remember crying so much for Léveillé....
That was brutal. I remember watching that night and for whatever reason the vibe was clearly coming through that something really really bad had happened. And of course as it turned out it had.

As someone else mentioned, it felt like when Bergie went down and for a few terrifying minutes there were some of us that were viscerally afraid we were witnessing a Bill Masterton moment.

Poor Normand. What a wonderful kid -- that smile......breaks your heart to think about it all.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Lots of people have lots of apologies to make. Bunch of people on here acted like spoiled brats when the announcement came out.

I imagine some people are feeling pretty stupid for their reactions.

I had no issue with people questioning it at first because of his comments, but the personal shots and complaining about his game play seemed a little much. Hopefully she gets the help she needs. My daughter was 8 and suffered from crippling anxiety to the point she could only ingest a spoonful of sugar water a day and shook uncontrollably in my arms until she eventually would fall asleep. I didn't give two ***** about work, my coworkers or whatever "needed to be done" there. I almost lost my job/quit over it. You do what you have to.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Lots of people have lots of apologies to make. Bunch of people on here acted like spoiled brats when the announcement came out.

I imagine some people are feeling pretty stupid for their reactions.

No, those people hate Tuukka, with the heat of 1000 suns. That type of hate means tunnel vision. They won't feel stupid at all. Instead, they will twist logic until their words are somehow justified in their mind.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I had no issue with people questioning it at first because of his comments, but the personal shots and complaining about his game play seemed a little much. Hopefully she gets the help she needs. My daughter was 8 and suffered from crippling anxiety to the point she could only ingest a spoonful of sugar water a day and shook uncontrollably in my arms until she eventually would fall asleep. I didn't give two ***** about work, my coworkers or whatever "needed to be done" there. I almost lost my job/quit over it. You do what you have to.

Bbbbut Lou, you weren't making 7 million a year for giving the fans what is owed to them!!!

But seriously, any dad does what needs to be done. I hope your daughter is doing well.

Reactions: LouJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad