GDT: ECQF Game #4 |Pens @ Rags| Avengers vs X-Men Battle for NY | Thurs 4/21 7PM| Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
How about a screen cap?

JH7mMui.jpg

Lundqvist doing his best Babcock impression.

He looks like he's 60.

When they zoomed in on him earlier I thought he looked old and tired. That window is closing.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Yep. And, Sundqvist-Geno-Sprong could be a fun line of the future.

As for Kunitz, hey, in Sully's defense, it's one thing to hold Malkin accountable. It's quite another to think he'd have the balls to do the same with Kunitz.

Kunitz might cross check him and run away...into a net

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
So I just got home and logged on, so apologies if this has been said already, but can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that Kunitz has the least amount of ES ice time through two periods?

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
So I just got home and logged on, so apologies if this has been said already, but can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that Kunitz has the least amount of ES ice time through two periods?

...yet still been the most entertaining player on either team

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
WTF is with these lawnmower commercials, do Americans love their grass that much that you need a transformer to keep it trimmed?

ever since I bought a house my #1 goal is life is pretty much to have the nicest looking lawn on my street.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

We can (and I did), but it's also been at Malkin's expense. Not an issue tonight, obviously, but with the way Malkin is playing, if it's a close game, you're doing the opposition a favor keeping Malkin off the ice.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Lundqvist doing his best Babcock impression.

When they zoomed in on him earlier I thought he looked old and tired. That window is closing.

The soup Nazi needs to come out and say:
"No Cup For You!" to him... I wonder if he cup chases down the last few years of his career as a mercenary goaltender or even a backup?

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens have the wheels and over a series, that is a big advantage. Rangers forwards are not slow, but Pens simply limit options and get to loose pucks. Rangers D is below the line. Murray is a stud. Pens close it out and blast the caps.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kunitz-Malkin-Fehr has more 5 on 5 goals than Hagelin-Bonino-Kessel

Just saying . . .

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
Crosby JR... lol... IDK maybe a little St Louis?
It would be a bloody miracle if we landed the next MSL as a undrafted college free agent.
Chris Conner.

jk
Impossible. Sheary scores on breakaways.
Isn't he Brian Gibbons son? :laugh:
Oh Gibbons...

He reminds me a good bit of Cory Conacher
This one is interesting. I hope he doesn't go down that path, thoguh.

One name that the Post-Gazette referenced in years past was Steve Sullivan, but I think it would have to be a younger version of him because he never looked this great with Crosby.

Every day he looks more and more like Cam Atkinson to me.
That would be an exciting one.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Every day he looks more and more like Cam Atkinson to me.

I think that seems about right, yeah.

Sheary is actually I think a bit better at working the puck in the offensive zone, though. It's pretty incredible how often he comes out of battles along the boards (that he should lose) with the puck. That line has been pinning NY deep all night and a lot of the grunt work is actually being done by that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad