GDT: ECQF Game #4 |Pens @ Rags| Avengers vs X-Men Battle for NY | Thurs 4/21 7PM| Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Bench kunitz
Bennet or Sundqvist with Geno

Mmmmm Sundqvist on that line. New shutdown line.
My mouth is watering.
What do you do?
Sundqvist - Malkin - Fehr How do you beat that line?

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
WTF is with these lawnmower commercials, do Americans love their grass that much that you need a transformer to keep it trimmed?

zacharoni16

Mar 15, 2013
Great time to be a Pens or Hockey fan, seeing young talent breaking their playoff cherry and playing with fire. Hope the Pens can lock down Murray and Sheary

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
To get Malkin more ice time and maybe to reward his defense, give some PK shifts. You don't want to disrupt our 4 line attack. And I have no interest in seeing Kunitz getting more than the lowest ES TOI.

Will be interesting how Sullivan deals with that.

IMO, that's not a solution moving forward. Tonight doesn't matter. But, you don't want to be using the Malkin we've got tonight less than 14 minutes a night. A random shift with Hagelin-Kessel OR Cullen-Kuhn would be the way to go. I mean, it's not as if HBK is scoring goals at 5 on 5 or Cullen-Kuhn would suffer for a shift with this Geno.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
The Rangers look gassed. Like they emptied the tank in game 3.

When this series started I was worried that they were going to play the way they did the last two times they played us... we won both but they kept in the game by not trying to check us into oblivion... that first game they came out and tried what they did the first two games... I think the Zatkoff shell we played the first two games fooled them into thinking it would work and now they beat themselves up as we turned on the speed... an inadvertent rope a dope I guess

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Maybe Kunitz will have a mysterious injury that makes him day-to-day at some point.

Sundqvist, Malkin, Fehr would be the trap line from hell.

Yep. And, Sundqvist-Geno-Sprong could be a fun line of the future.

As for Kunitz, hey, in Sully's defense, it's one thing to hold Malkin accountable. It's quite another to think he'd have the balls to do the same with Kunitz.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
26AHuU6oz6S3Zi1Yk.gif

3o6ozDi11iky3KvcZ2.gif

Hysterical :laugh:

I keep watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad