GDT: ECQF Game #4 |Pens @ Rags| Avengers vs X-Men Battle for NY | Thurs 4/21 7PM| Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
That was such an unbeliavable boring period. Rangers are like "whatevs", pens are like "we shutting you down now". It was also slow as hell it seemed like.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
26AHuU6oz6S3Zi1Yk.gif

3o6ozDi11iky3KvcZ2.gif

Ref: Kunitz where do ya think your going? Get back out there.

Kunitz: C'mon Ref... What's a guy gotta do to get a penalty around here?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sheary is blowing my mind. Every time I am thinking that there is no way he can get out of that with the puck and he just makes me out crow. The best thing is this is not puck luck or just someone feeling it, it is pure skill and getting used to the NHL I believe.

I agree. He's like a poor man's Crosby in the corners.

I'm glad we have one of those guys that's too damn small to grab onto or lean on because he's down by defenders knees, after years of watching guys like St. Louis and Gionta own us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
You have to bench Kunitz. He can't play with Sid/Hornqvist, Sheary's made it abundantly clear he's locked that spot down. He can't play on a scoring line with Geno. He can't replace Hagelin with Kessel, and he can't replace Kuhn with Cullen and Rust.

There is no spot in the lineup for him. Dress Bennett and play him with Geno.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
NYR intermission just reported that Yandle said something to Murray as he passed the Rangers bench. Murray apparently gave him the keep yapping your trap hand gesture. :laugh:

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Thought the Kunitz on Staal play was a great non-call.
Staal tried to buy it big time.

Delay of game?
Uhhh wut?
Thats not how that penalty works. lol

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
Maybe Kunitz will have a mysterious injury that makes him day-to-day at some point.

Sundqvist, Malkin, Fehr would be the trap line from hell.

I don't think that's outside the realm of possibility. Sullivan has demoted him once already. It's pretty obvious. You have a team firing on all cylinders and then there's Kunitz.

BigBadBoris

Apr 3, 2012
Sheary is blowing my mind. Every time I am thinking that there is no way he can get out of that with the puck and he just makes me out crow. The best thing is this is not puck luck or just someone feeling it, it is pure skill and getting used to the NHL I believe.
Yeah. It's really impressive how he can be that good on the boards with his size in mind.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
I haven't seen a player quite like Sheary on the Pens. What's your pro comparable for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad