Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 4/19 7:30 PM - Bruins know they need a better start in Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeM153

Jan 24, 2008
Tonight's referees are Kevin Pollock and Brad Meier.

Bruins record with Pollock as ref over the last 3 seasons = 10-1
Senators record with Meier as ref over the last 3 seasons = 1-11

Where on gods green earth did you find these stats??:laugh:

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
Not too bad of a D corps, at this point. It's better than Monday night's lineup.

I'm hoping Monday night was the proverbial "rock bottom" when it comes to the depleted D corps, and that with Colin coming back tonight we get stronger and healthier with each game. I think we eek out a win tonight, head to Ottawa with more reinforcements and turn this thing around.

Like Steve Martin said in The Three Amigos... gonna make it....Gonna Make It....GONNA MAKE IT!!!! :laugh:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
That stat about the refs is telling about how the league views last game, they know what they're doing, that's not a coincidence

No excuses tonight, injuries and all, there are several guys that are in the line up that need to play better, Ottawa is pretender team, the Bruins can beat them tonight. Just comes down to how much they want it

I wanna see a big game from spooner , just take the puck in and make things happen against your child hood team

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
This is the point in a playoff series where you find out what a team is made of. You saw it last night with the Rangers, Blue Jackets and Sharks.

I have all the confidence in the world that the Bruins win tonight.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Tonight's referees are Kevin Pollock and Brad Meier.

Bruins record with Pollock as ref over the last 3 seasons = 10-1
Senators record with Meier as ref over the last 3 seasons = 1-11

That trend had better continue after last game.

Bring it back to even then it's a best of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad