Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 4/19 7:30 PM - Bruins know they need a better start in Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CombatOnContact

Feb 28, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Miller back tonight to help send the series to Ottawa tied at 2.

Hopefully Carlo back on Friday.

Maybe McQuaid back on Sunday.

Krug back for round 2.

Chara-Carlo
Krug-McQuaid
K.Miller-McAvoy

... /dream

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
**** man, it's tough to be optimistic with this blueline. At least C. Miller is a start.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Cross looked lost.....and whenever he had the puck in the defensive zone, he was a disaster. Reminded me of Greg Zanon....glad he's gonna sit if Miller comes back.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Well Carlo has to have a bigger injury than a concussion. Must be something significant.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Well Carlo has to have a bigger injury than a concussion. Must be something significant.

I still think its a concussion...some people react differently to it.

Was he in the press box watching game 3? That would tell me if he has a concussion or not; because he would be sensitive to lights.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Dear Bruins

Don't dig a huge ****ing hole for yourselves in the first period and then go for the comeback. It puts too much pressure on your fans' cardiovascular & nervous systems.

Your friend,

Stressed Out

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I say the B's rally the troops, and beat the Sens, then go on to win the series.
Everyone starts producing starting tonight.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

Must be a strained neck, NHL has to release concussion status (I'm pretty sure but maybe I'm wrong)

Strained neck would definitely keep you out for a while, especially when you're someone that's never played an NHL playoff game and has to rely on hockey sense and ice awareness, quick turns and observations to stay alert - a busted neck would make that difficult

I'm hoping the bruins can gut out a win tonight though and we can get Carlo back for game 5 with a chance to come home with a 3-2 series lead

It's possible the bruins will get guys back just in the nick of time, but they need to win tonight either way

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I still think its a concussion...some people react differently to it.

Was he in the press box watching game 3? That would tell me if he has a concussion or not; because he would be sensitive to lights.

I think it is a concussion too.

Chiller was in the warm up last game so I bet he is in tonight.

The B's are so banged up .

I hope for a win but considering the injuries (both guys out and guys playing hurt) I don't have lots of hope for this series.

I will cheer the B's to whatever end.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bobby Orr on playing the Senators

Apologies in advance; I wasn't sure on how to take that picture and then insert it in my post.

:heart: LOVE HIM. (just paste the url into the image tag)
n4bxvlobcfsy.jpg

A Bruins win and the flattening of Bobby Ryan. These are reasonable demands

Cosigned.

He coached our son for a day a few years ago. He can still skate! Apparently he had a more modern knee surgery a few years back.

Glad for this.

Seems like all my life I've been worrying over some defenseman's health...

That said, I think they pull it together tonight, officials be damned, and put up a W.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Tonight's referees are Kevin Pollock and Brad Meier.

Bruins record with Pollock as ref over the last 3 seasons = 10-1
Senators record with Meier as ref over the last 3 seasons = 1-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad