Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3: WSH at New York Rangers - Swiss Cheese Neckbeard

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
I knew they were gonna win that game. They just want to make us believe they have a legit shot. I won't be fooled this time.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 30 times, yeah even I'm not that dumb.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Boyle and Staal back made this team look a lot more like the team I am comfortable with.
Great to see both of those warriors back

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Zuccarello was one of the top 3 forwards of the game, I don't think he should get scratched. Take out Pyatt for a real top-6 winger with a better touch and cycling game...makes sense right?

Also, hey Holtby? sucks you couldn't glove those 4 pucks tonight eh?

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Every ****ing game in this series has been close. What a series so far. Wish I was a neutral party, though.

If you're just watching for playoff hockey, this was an incredible game. Me? I'm emotionally and physically drained.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
They never call Ovechkin for anything. Dude is both a scum bag dirty player and a diver. It's laughable how much the stars get away with in this league.

Yeah, that was one instance where penalties on both players would have made sense.

But this is the NHL.

TomLaidlaw

Jan 4, 2007
Transylvania
Thought Stralman deserved to be one of the stars of the game. Outstanding game by Brassard. He is having the type of impact Richards is being paid to have.

I need a drink

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
sorry, but even with embellishment it was a penalty. richards absolutely deserves to bashed there regardless of that it should have been double call there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad