Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3: WSH at New York Rangers - Swiss Cheese Neckbeard

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Oh my God that embellishment by Ovi was absolutely cringe worthy. I can't believe that got called :shakehead

Solid game by Boyle, gotta give it up.

Brassard and Johnny Moore making their presence felt on the Rangers right now :nod:

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
They can't seem to make it easy on themselves. Nash, Cally and Richie needs to step it the **** up.

Needed this one badly.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
SO ****ing happy about this win!

some seriously interesting goal scorers, and I guess its safe to presume that Zucc will be the healthy scratch when Clowe recovers going by the confidence torts has in him.

*Bob Richards*

Goals scored by a pugilist, a daft giant, and playoff choker Stepan.

GOAT goalie Holtby must've been bored.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Still dont think we look great. 4 goals is a good sign that they can actually beat Holtby though. Clowe back game 4 and I think were in good shape.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
If two of Nash, Step and Cally can play anything like they're capable of, this team could have a chance to win this round IMO.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Oh my God that embellishment by Ovi was absolutely cringe worthy. I can't believe that got called :shakehead

Solid game by Boyle, gotta give it up.

Brassard and Johnny Moore making their presence felt on the Rangers right now :nod:

They never call Ovechkin for anything. Dude is both a scum bag dirty player and a diver. It's laughable how much the stars get away with in this league.

CH2

Jun 23, 2009
NYC
Mike Riberio was the best penalty killer in the past two minutes, unreal puck possession by him.

Kershaw

What a game by Girardi. I'm sure people will complain about his PK time. But he was hurt and came back and was integral in killing off the final few seconds there. He is so under-appreciated by the fanbase.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad