GDT: ECQF GAME 3: Ottawa (1) at BRUINS (1) | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam19b

Feb 27, 2002
Duxbury, Vermont
Visit site
Horrible call, but the selfish penalties by the bruins (marchand and Nash) make us pay. Marchand at this point is more liability than asset. Two chances to score the a bantam xoyld acore and neither on goal. At some point 63 has to become a leader.....

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I'm still livid from when it screwed us against our series with the Habs and here we ****ing go again, ref incompetence ****s us again.

Exactly. I stopped watching 80% of Bruins games after that disgrace in Game 7 against the Habs. Any more of this and I'm cutting out the other 20%. You can't convince me the Bruins aren't getting systematically screwed when their PK-PP ratio is at/near the bottom of the league for a decade straight.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
lol tonight I wasn't even mad at the loss because I genuinely felt like I was robbed of a good game by the reffing.

Just don't understand it, never will understand it, they let ottawa have their unpenalized shots on us for the first 5 minutes of overtime.. then we do one thing and it's instantly a penalty.

oh yeah and because I saw 3 separate times tonight that a bruin got punched in the face the exact same way Nash punched the sens player and it ended up being evened up.

whatever lol, garbage league, garbage product.

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
I'm really confused right now so methot not once but twice suckers out guys not 1 pp from it, then they decide in OT after two missed calls there finally going to use their whistles.

Theodoriph

Jul 16, 2009
The refs have been so....I don't want to use the word incompetent, but inconsistent as all hell. Either let them play or call ****, but don't sometimes do one and sometimes do the other. That's rage inducing.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada

What God damn joke of a ****ing league!!

I am so ****ing sick of this bull****!!

**** off. Go **** yourselves

Absolutely.

I just cancelled an order for a Bruins McAvoy jersey --I can't spend $$ on this **** until the NHL figures out how to get rid of *******s like Tim Peel instead of giving them ****ing playoff games.

I'm all for letting the guys play in OT --but the Sens can do whatever they want in OT while the Bruins get called for their first infraction.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I usually don#t trash the refs anymore, because franky bad calls happen and more often than not even out, but how the hell do you call THAT in OT after all the punches thrown before AND what they did not call in OT against the Sens?

2 games, 2 OT wins by Canadien teams and both on a PP...go figure.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
I hope fans will stop to admire the nash aciari moore and other ahl players
They can have mamouth heart
You don't win in NHL with thoses players

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
How many sens suckered punched Bruins in the face all night? Nothing called.

This is the worst officiating I've ever seen.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
How is this ****ing acceptable.

Notorious horrendous refs allowed to decide games with a huge impact.

No consequences ever for an absolute horse**** job.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
A game that like makes me legitimately question my decision to devote such a large portion of my free time to watching this league. Pathetic officiating all night - the last penalty call is beyond unacceptable given what they allowed up to that point. Furious

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Complete and utter rigging by the NHL. It is literally impossible to be that inept without being mentally handicapped.

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
This x1000000

Yup, I said out loud, (to no one there), earlier, how many times are they gonna allow the senators to punch the Bruins in the face after the whistle..

Well.....let's eait until over f u c k i n g time to call it...

Dumb, dumb **** as usual

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Someone better call out the refs/league in the presser tonight.

Don't count on it. Everyone knows that if/when you do that in the NHL you're deader than dead...
Mother ******ing ref wins the 7th player award for the senators.
I don't mind losing fair and square, I HATE LOSING TO BULL**** LIKE THAT!

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
According to the standard they set in the first two periods, we should've had 5 PP's in the third period. Then three in the short OT (counting hit to the head and embellishment by Ryan to Nash's roughing). Somehow the standards change willy-nilly in milliseconds.

Oh, and I thought Schaller getting a penalty for getting punched was bad. Naïve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad