GDT: ECQF GAME 3: Ottawa (1) at BRUINS (1) | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Not a selfish play by Nash, no way. That's a pretty standard thing to do in a hockey game, and *especially* a playoff game. Can't believe that was called.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I'm basically done at this point.

How you can call Schaller for getting punched in the face twice by Methot and then only call Nash in mother ****ing OVERTIME after he's elbowed in the face after letting EVERYTHING go is inexcusable. I don't even want to watch anymore.

This sucks.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Absolutely.

I just cancelled an order for a Bruins McAvoy jersey --I can't spend $$ on this **** until the NHL figures out how to get rid of *******s like Tim Peel instead of giving them ****ing playoff games.

I'm all for letting the guys play in OT --but the Sens can do whatever they want in OT while the Bruins get called for their first infraction.

Buy a Chinese knockoff off eBay.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Horrible call, but the selfish penalties by the bruins (marchand and Nash) make us pay. Marchand at this point is more liability than asset. Two chances to score the a bantam xoyld acore and neither on goal. At some point 63 has to become a leader.....

Yep, totally selfish for Bruins players to do anything remotely similar to what the Ottawa players are permitted to do.

Totally selfish.

Gosh. How could they?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
No excuse for someone in Bs management not to call out the league on this continued crap. Happens time after time. Take a fine. I don't care. Someone needs to say something. Tonight was a complete farce. Give a team enough advantages all night long and of course they are going to capitalize at some point.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
What am i missing on that last sequence? Our guy gets hit in the head and only our guy gets called for responding to bobby ryan?

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
call up another P Bruin and have him two hand Methot and/or Homophobic Sluroof and/or Ryan in the face, then take out anyone in striped shirt

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I don't care what people say, there is a reason a 28 year old hockey player has play 3 NHL games. If that's the best they have then they really have no depth, none. But ya he is a nice guy.

Christ. He's their #10 defenseman.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
How were all three stars of the game Sens? Give it to the refs and whichever linesman ****ed up the most (I recall at least 4 horrible icing calls against which changed the momentum).

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I counted at least twice tonight where a Senator punched a Bruin right in the face and the refs didnt do anything. Then they call that crap on Nash in OT?

Zero, zero, zero, ****** zero consistency from the refs in this league now. Quite frankly it's hard to watch.

Hey NHL, wonder why longtime fans are tuning out, this sort of inconsistent garbage is one reason why.

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Worst part of it all is that we all knew it would happen.......I was just sitting there waiting for the Ottawa PP. Didn't take long. ****ING SUPER

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Schaller got a matching penalty when he literally did nothing, but Methot punched him in the head twice.

And two OT scoring chances for the Bs were stopped by blatant penalties twice.

(And we acknowledged two Bs power plays during the game ate garbage calls.)

But 3rd period and OT were officiated differently, and then that changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad