Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3 - In Jaroslav We Trust ( just stay in the net) B's 3 - Canes 1 F - B's lead series 2-1

bardown23

Live for hockey
Aug 10, 2012
Svech just doesn’t do well with bigger players. Another reference is his fight vs ovechkin

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
Great win! Happy to see Halak play well, my concern with him is obviously more long term taking on the starter role over the course of the playoffs.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Have to give Halak credit for bouncing right back after his flub. Made a couple good saves after that, and locked things down. Also impressed with the D. They definitely stepped things up. As much as I love Lauzon, he was struggling with decision making in previous games. Cliffy came in and did a great job. I though Studnicka had a pretty good game as well. I definitely hope to see more of him.

Cliche at this point, but damn is Coyle a great fit for this team. He's a difference maker.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If Pastrnak isn't in they have a very interesting decision to make at first line RW. I just can't see any way they go back to Bjork, and Bruce won't break up DeBrusk-Krejci-Kase. That leaves the realistic options as:

Wagner
Studnicka
Kuhlman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad