Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 3 - In Jaroslav We Trust ( just stay in the net) B's 3 - Canes 1 F - B's lead series 2-1

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Just curious any thoughtany chance they try to trade Rask before next season?

it’s definitely probably yes or no, although maybe and maybe not are reasonable positions to take, and since it depends on a lot of factors, some known and some unknown, the prudent thing to do at this juncture, in my view, is watch this series, enjoy the ride, and hope that Tuuka winds up in a good place mentally and physically.

:nod:

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Photo_1597605525279.png

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Some people just don’t care about others. It’s sad and incredibly self-centered but it is what it is.

“they’re criticizing MY ANNOUNCER rabble rabble rabble”

It’s like uhhhhhhh.....yeah. He’s being a dick. Kinda deserves whatever happens

Wouldn't that be... karma? :naughty:

Reactions: Dr Hook and CDJ

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
it’s definitely probably yes or no, although maybe and maybe not are reasonable positions to take, and since it depends on a lot of factors, some known and some unknown, the prudent thing to do at this juncture, in my view, is watch this series, enjoy the ride, and hope that Tuuka winds up in a good place mentally and physically.

:nod:

It's going to come down to how this is really perceived by his team mates.

As a father I can definitely/easily envision scenarios where I would make the same choice Tuukka made.

His teammates know way better than any of us what the issues may be .

Many have families and young children too and may feel the same things Tuukka was feeling but decided to suck it up.

Other who don't have families may have a harder time understanding/accepting his decision.

Maybe Tuukka's issues are no brainers to his teammates , maybe they are not.

Bottom line if too many of them resent his leaving it will cause divide in the locker room and will need to be addressed.

If the Bruins win without him the narrative will be what do we need him and his 7M cap hit for.

If the Bruins lose , especially if they come very close, it will be he could have been the difference but bailed.

Tuukka is likely in a no win situation here.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Does anyone else think Wednesday’s game will be played in the afternoon and Thursday ( if necessary) will be at night ?

Game 5 on Wednesday is probably waiting to find out if VAN/STL goes to 5 games. It could be announced very late tonight or early tomorrow if STL wins tonight - or after tomorrow's STL/VAN game if VAN wins. All the other games that day are must-play.

But unofficially I would bet the Bruins play first (noon) or second (4 pm) in Toronto on Wednesday and last in Toronto on Thursday. We've already been screwed by a scheduling delay, so they're not going to want to do it again to us. But CBJ/TBL could also get precedence for the noon slot - if they get cancelled on Wednesday and pushed a day ahead, they would have to play Thurs Fri Sat.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
I can't see any extension talk at this point for Him If the Bruins do win a cup without him then have to think they will try to move him and that big cap number. But if they lose the bruins will keep him and let it all play out

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I’m not necessarily pro-taking him out of the lineup as I think he largely did his job in a pretty decisive win and he is a hard worker but Daugavins also worked his ass off....
Daugavins worked his tail off but nobody threw him a bone.
Then they put the collar on him and placed him in the dog-house...

I be here all the week.

Last edited:
Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad