ECQF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs (3) at Boston Bruins (2) 8 PM EDT | CBC, NBC, TVAS

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So is Marchand, so I guess with Kadri out for 3 games the balance of POSness goes to Boston.
I would take Brad on my team every day over kadri. Brad is an elite player...kadri NOT.

I am nervous. The B's looked great in game one and need to do the same in game 2. Please play 60 min, hit hard (but clean) and score at least one more goal than the Leafs.

I hope for no injuries to either team.

NICE GDT ! Thanks Ali !
HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That's fine for us...we know he's a POS and love him.

But when he does stupid things, we don't defend him either.
I do love that little ball of talent !

Brad is a blast to watch at the games. He says some really funny stuff.
I am looking forward to seeing him in a few hours.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Shocking!

He speculated Looks like. Henny may be right(he has a 50-50 chance there) but if he is wrong. It will look silly. As the Bruins official twitter account noted. Wingels is a Game time decision. I would go with the report that is reporting facts instead of a report speculating.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
He speculated Looks like. Henny may be right but if he is wrong. It will look silly. As the Bruins official twitter account noted. Wingels is a Game time decision.

Carrier was a game time decision for Vegas, he allegedly had a possible concussion, he skated in the morning, he played. He sat out the off day skate. Wingels is gonna play, if he had any concussion effects he would not be on the ice.

Last edited:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
He speculated Looks like. Henny may be right but if he is wrong. It will look silly. As the Bruins official twitter account noted. Wingels is a Game time decision. I would go with the report that is reporting facts instead of a report speculating.

Fine it's speculation on Henny's part likely becaus ehe took part in the skate today, but it does look like the Bruins did what every other team does and kept Wingles off the ice yesterday to try and influence a longer suspension. Every team does this but there were some Boston fans yesterday that jumped on a poster (A Jets fan not a Leafs fan) for suggesting they were doing this.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
I hope the suspension to Naz lights a fire under the teams a**. Come out strong and burn them with your speed let's get the series tied going back home.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
So you guys are in the camp of thinking the suspension length should be dependent on if and how bad a player is injured, not the intent.

Got it.
Doesn't matter what camp anyone is in, it absolutely does have an effect. Period.

If Wingels came out after the game and said he was fine, the suspension is 2 games max, smart move by the org to milk it.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
As long as Brad (who is a goofball sometimes) doesn't end up in the box I am ok with his silly stuff. (I guess your player wasn't bothered by the kiss either).

BTW...I was at the game and saw it in person...funny
I think it's funny as Hell, but seriously....isn't that the true definition of unsportsmanlike? I think i will start the #komorovtoo movement!!:laugh:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
So you guys are in the camp of thinking the suspension length should be dependent on if and how bad a player is injured, not the intent.

Got it.

No I'm not. But the NHL does seem to factor that in no matter how much they say they don't. And as I said there people in the suspension thread that said it was poor to suggest that the Bruins were keeping him out for this reason, and the optics certain look like that. EVERY TEAM DOES THIS! Carrier wasn't the ice the day after, Wennberg wasn't either. If a Leaf gets hit and there looks to bee supplemental discipline against the Boston player I'd fully expect to see the Leafs do the same thing.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Got it.

Ahh....pretty much every poster in here calling for Kadri's public lynching was linking Wingels' "injury" to the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad