BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 - Toronto at BRUINS - B's go with Ullmark - Boston leads the series 1-0 - NESN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babajingo

This is small brain logic
My cat's breath smells like cat food
1713837407342.png

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
He's not getting a pass. He was good.

Who gives a f*** what he's done before? What relevance does that have to what you saw with your own two eyes in THIS game? He gave them a chance tonight and the team in front of him, for the most part, sucked.

My point stands. When you need him to make the stop. He won't.

I mean, he didn't... We all saw it.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Linus was solid as can be but why you would fk with your teams mojo after winning game 1 of a playoff series by4 goals is nuts.

Exactly, Monty turns into a dunce in the playoffs, he literally got everything wrong last year and looks like he is on that path again.

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Somehow Sway not gonna get two too many on the ice penalties.

Half the game at least we stopped hitting. That also gonna be Sway?

Guys guys, goaltending was an issue tonight. THEIRS. Sammy played as good as Sammy plays

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Witherspoon and Van Rymstyke in next game. Get Lindholm and gryz out of there hopefully peeke good to go. I’ll take loheri over Lindholm and gryz

Reactions: frankiess

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Hard to sustain the up tempo forechecking, balls to the wall every shift style for an entire series.

Power play looking better than it did towards the end of of the regular season, but at the end there they couldn’t even gain the zone.

Leafs in comparison easily gain the zone on their PP and establish possession.

Defenseman depth is suddenly a concern.

Nice to get Geekie and Pastrnak going.

Have to get something out of Marchand this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad