BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 - Toronto at BRUINS - B's go with Ullmark - Boston leads the series 1-0 - NESN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Back and forth to pasta so predictable.
Marchy a shell of himself, Gryz useless, Maroon even worse. No hits, no aggression, not ready.

On to the next one but this one stings. Far from over but if Peeke is done and Gryz plays the rest of the series

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
Simple...too much standing around and looking at the puck/play...they didn't do that in game 1. Oh well, I expected this to go six or seven. In full agreement with those pointing out Gryz, Shattenkirk, and Freddy (I give Maroon a pass since he's still catching back up to game speed).

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Me watching captain fivehead score the GWG........

Puke.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thought they were the better team up until they scored the first goal and then I thought Toronto was the more deserving team after

Oh well, it was never gonna be a cake walk. No need to panic.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Toronto was the better team tonight, and they barley got the win. Samsonov made a few good saves, Matthews showed up, time for the bruins to push back and steal game 3 with a better effort.
Barely got the win…..good point. We didn’t get blown out despite not playing well. Build off that and bring a better effort in game 3 and we be ok

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Better team won tonight.

2 too many men Penalties is unexcusable, that's on Monty.

I know that's what people say, but I don't think so. Monty calls out the changes, but he doesn't decide to jump on the ice before your guy has gotten close to the bench or lazily skate to the bench when coming off the ice.

Team needs to be tighter and show more urgency in the first part of the game. Sitting back early and burning energy just getting pinned made that game tilt heavily in Toronto's favor by early in the second.

At the end of the day, Toronto has the horses to win. But, in my opinion, they are very fragile. Mentally and defensively. The Bruins' lack of sharpness let them get the confidence they needed and they played the better game from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad