BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 - Toronto at BRUINS - B's go with Ullmark - Boston leads the series 1-0 - NESN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Again, Grzelcyk shouldn’t see the ice again. Guy is terrified of playoff hockey.

But someone will show me a chart with him having an elite game or something.
He's been declining for 2 years now. It's mindblowing, but he's not the same player he was. He was a liability out there.

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Nice job Monty getting this team ready for game 2, a rerun of their game 2 vs Florida last year. Even though Ullmark played well, Swayman should have been the goalie tonight, he has been stellar vs TO and you don't break what's working. The way he has the Bruins playing with this sit back approach is so wrong against a defensively weak team like TO, hate this style of play.

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
A little reminiscent of the FLA series last year.

Had trouble getting the puck out of our end, sloppy passing, lack of fortitude.

At this point, I'd give the edge to Toronto in the series. Though home ice has actually been an impediment to the Bruins over the last few seasons. So who knows. Maybe this will be good for them.

ae530

Mar 22, 2024
Leafs way better tonight. I’m afraid my leafs in 6 is going to be correct. Nylander comes back and if the leafs get Marner going , the Bruins will not be able to keep pace with them. Bruins are a train wreck in front of their goal and if Peake is out we are in big trouble

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
What's Ullmark playoff record with the bruins now?

Lazy is giving him the pass because he wasn't the worst Bruin tonight.

He's not getting a pass. He was good.

Who gives a f*** what he's done before? What relevance does that have to what you saw with your own two eyes in THIS game? He gave them a chance tonight and the team in front of him, for the most part, sucked.

Reactions: CDJ and Alicat

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Again, Grzelcyk shouldn’t see the ice again. Guy is terrified of playoff hockey.

But someone will show me a chart with him having an elite game or something.
All defencemen were rough for the most part . Transition out of our zone should not be such an adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad