BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS @ Whalercanes (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Beaten and emasculated. Heartless, gutless, pathetic.

Unless drastic adjustments are made for gave 3, I'm going to call for a complete rebuild

Reactions: Fenian24

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Nick Foligno doing a fake little tough guy act (without actually doing anything!) NOW has made it so I actually despise him.

He's pathetic. Does nothing all year, and then has the gall to pretend to be a physical presence when the game ends? f***ing worse than useless. He's embarrassing. Can't even stand up for his teammates or bring a physical component. David Backes was bad here, but he constantly fought and hit to try and give his team something,, even when he had health reasons not to.

Bench Foligno for the rest of his miserable contract and fire the moron who signed him.
Foligno literally was grunting and barking at the Carolina player. What on earth....

Every other player was throwing punches.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Most frustrating part about this group is knowing what they can do, seeing glimpses of it, but then watching 2 full periods of low effort and low desperation play with a spark when it’s too late.

I don’t know how to handle the refs situation though. It was not consistent at all here and if I was a player I wouldn’t know how to process what you can/can’t do based on this game

What if you have it backwards and this is what they can do and the other stuff is a regular season night when the opponent takes a period or game off?

This team looks a lot like last years with worse results.

• Wow
Reactions: Carl Hungus

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Well least they showed some emotion and a will to win at the end. Come back home with the same mindset, win game 3, and this is a new series. Still don't think this team has quit in them. Hope Lindholm is going to be alright.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Still waiting for the Foligno that’s supposed to turn into the Hulk, or whatever. I’ll even take him turning into a hockey player.

Trent Frederic for a guy who should be of value during this time of the year makes Danton Heinen look like Tom Wilson.
Was thinking the same thing. Only thing I heard is he is better in the playoffs. Man hes just not good at hockey

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Push in the last 10 minutes qas good. Canes on their heels. Maybe, just maybe, if the refs follow nhl rules next game they may have a chance. Even without lindholm

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Nick Foligno doing a fake little tough guy act (without actually doing anything!) NOW has made it so I actually despise him.

He's pathetic. Does nothing all year, and then has the gall to pretend to be a physical presence when the game ends? f***ing worse than useless. He's embarrassing. Can't even stand up for his teammates or bring a physical component. David Backes was bad here, but he constantly fought and hit to try and give his team something,, even when he had health reasons not to.

Bench Foligno for the rest of his miserable contract and fire the moron who signed him.
Hard to argue with this. I've held back all year hoping this guy would get nasty in the playoffs.

Reactions: EverettMike

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
I keep hearing all this blah blah blah about better teams and X and O and stuff... but what does any of it matter when one team can play totally illegal hockey and not only get away with it but also benefit from it? I mean this is really the crux here. If this was played by NHL rules this is not a 4-2 or 5-2 loss.

Impossible to win if two non-penalty soft scrum calls lead to goals. Refs are ruining games across the league in all of these series. If you’re going to call it like this be consistent please

Reactions: frankiess
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad