BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS @ Whalercanes (1) - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Okay it was smart to negate the penalty while the entire arena was watching you. You convinced me, you must respond to a little nothing tap at a critical point in your season.
The problem with your thinking is thinking there would be any penalty on Kochetkov if Brad just stands there. You KNOW there wouldn't have been.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
This series is showing why regular season advanced stats can be useless on certain players once the playoffs start. DS still cannot figure out how to build a team for the playoffs. Maddening.
Too many older guys like Foligno, Smith etc. even Bergeron and Marchand are starting to feel father time creeping on them, time for some younger legs hopefully sooner than later.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Remember all season how we thought this team was gutless and didn't stand up for one another?

I 'member.
We would absolutely hammer the shit out of them. However, have to focus on winning the game. We’ll say that Carolina were some very very bad boys after the game. And that will show them – they will feel really bad once we give them a stern talking to.

Reactions: EverettMike

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Yikes, wake me up in 15 years when the league is reset and boston has a chance to be competitive again. They are cooked. Marchand looks lost, bergeron looks washed, pastrnak soft, carlos going backwards, their goalie situation is very much a question mark long term with how ullmark and swayman looked at points this year. Theyve got 1 or 2 players in the pipeline which will be responsible for fixing 8 weak spots. Yikes. Not a good team

Reactions: quietbruinfan

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
So show some restraint and don't swing back. Then you're not in the box.
Does it actually matter, he hasnt done much anyway, want to see anyone of them get angry, and right now they are just getting beat up and laughed at

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
I’m not watching this game because I forgot my laptop and this stupid hotel is only playing the Leafs game… why does it seem like Boston keeps getting an extra call in scrums? Is this obvious calls or refs being ridiculous?

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
This is the most bullshit I have seen since thr st Louis shit. Awful.
100%. Similar emotions.

Goon it up. Earn the penalties.

Forbort, Frederic. Foligno. Lazar. Nosek.

They need to be sprinting across the rink to hit every one of their talent players.

The fact Carlo has two roughing minors speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad