BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS @ Whalercanes (1) - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Yeah, maybe when we're down 5-1 with 2 minutes left.

Game management.
Yes even up the penalties with 2 mins left. How long have we seen that happen. We never get games where the calls go the way they have for Carolina. We never get the benefit of the doubt. So I suggest Sweeney because you know Mr Burns won’t fire him should get some nasty big players who can do some damage. Let’s get back Bruins hockey.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
this is 2-1 with the bruins playing like absolute ass if the refs are even mildly, slightly in the same f***ing universe as competent.

2 normal hockey scrums and the bruins get the extra penalty for BOTH of them and they both lead to 5 on 3s.

I will never understand how the NHL is okay with this product and its embarassing to see so many out of town hockey fans endorse it because they hate the bruins.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
This is the team Sweeney built, with a few exceptions soft as butter. It absolutely kills me to see the Bruins getting bullied by a non tough team like Carolina, embarrassing.

And they play in his image- small and soft. he never had to worry about the rough stuff because he had Ray Bourque on his right and nobody f***ed with #77 if they had any brains

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I'm still sour from that game 7 loss at home vs blues it's so hard to go back there. We should have won that . Makes it so difficult to watch now thinking about that opportunity lost. I gotta stay positive here . We have 2 games at home fans will be rocking . I expect a big response we have too.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
this is 2-1 with the bruins playing like absolute ass if the refs are even mildly, slightly in the same f***ing universe as competent.

2 normal hockey scrums and the bruins get the extra penalty for BOTH of them and they both lead to 5 on 3s.

I will never understand how the NHL is okay with this product and its embarassing to see so many out of town hockey fans endorse it because they hate the bruins.

Spare me, the refs aren't why they're losing. They're losing because they're gutless pukes

Reactions: Borsig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad