GDT: ECQF Game 1|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers|An ode to our old friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Whatever the score, it's only one loss.

But, this is emasculating, because the Pens aren't taking the foot off the gas over the entire 200 feet.
Emasculating and a wee bit effeminate.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
God I love destroying the Flyers. I hope they can make sure Murray closes out the shutout.

Is this playoff pens or are the flyers just terrible today? I hope it's the former.

Don't Jinx Murray!!.

Whats wrong with you?!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
tenor.gif
Why does everyone quote the dirty loser? This is what he got ...
t9BuwFa.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I mean, maybe Giroux should focus on playing hockey instead of making comments about wanting to stop the Penguins because the offseason is annoying when the Pens win.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Phil's going to be a problem for no matter how long this run lasts.

But he'll also score a ton of important goals and we'll have no idea how to feel.

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Whatever the score, it's only one loss.

But, this is emasculating, because the Pens aren't taking the foot off the gas over the entire 200 feet.

But it really isn't.

The game may be more lopsided than it should be but the issues are exactly what were discussed. There is zero reason to expect much different overall in the coming games because the depth issues offensively, defensively, in goal and in coaching ain't changing.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Phil's going to be a problem for no matter how long this run lasts.

But he'll also score a ton of important goals and we'll have no idea how to feel.

I look at him like Letang. As long as it's more good than bad, I'm cool.

Still, Phil needs to turn it up to atleast 5.

That said, I'll note what I've always said about this team: When we get THIS Sid, THIS Geno, and THIS Murray, anything is possible.

Reactions: Aerrol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad