Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 - BRUINS 3 Sunrise 1 - Boston leads series 1-0

tnt410

Nov 23, 2008
I know I've become spoiled/impatient, but does anyone know if dafoomie has retired his playoff game recaps? Had ESPN last night and none of the current highlight packages have the NESN feed.

P.S. if you read this you're my hero dafoomie

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I know I've become spoiled/impatient, but does anyone know if dafoomie has retired his playoff game recaps? Had ESPN last night and none of the current highlight packages have the NESN feed.

I don't know but I looked for their game1 highlights on YouTube this am with no luck.

I still watch his old highlights now and again, theyre the best.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston

Capture card stopped working in the 2nd period. I'll find out when I get home if I have a copy of Bruins in 2 to work with.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I know this isn't the place for this but almost everytime I click a new thread, or page I get this Luvme Wig add, and not the thread/page.
I know about adds, and paying to remove them, but I can't even get to new threads/pages, just this add. It doens't make it inconvient, it
makes it impossible.
I googled and I don't think its a pc virus.

post here on Support Board and someone should respond.

Reactions: hrdpuk

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
I know this isn't the place for this but almost everytime I click a new thread, or page I get this Luvme Wig add, and not the thread/page.
I know about adds, and paying to remove them, but I can't even get to new threads/pages, just this add. It doens't make it inconvient, it
makes it impossible.
I googled and I don't think its a pc virus.

There are ad blockers you can install into your browser for free—if i’m understanding you correctly.

Ublock Origin is one off the top of my head

Reactions: hrdpuk

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
just remember. we are taliking about a warrior that played through a punctured lung.
so this is 99% an injury and no illness

A punctured lung 9 years ago.

He's older now. Sure, he might have a nagging injury. But I don't doubt the norovirus story at all. Pasta was just getting over that during the last game at the Garden. He scored the game winner and skated immediately off the ice. We all thought he was hurt. Then we were told it's because this bug.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
A punctured lung 9 years ago.

He's older now. Sure, he might have a nagging injury. But I don't doubt the norovirus story at all. Pasta was just getting over that during the last game at the Garden. He scored the game winner and skated immediately off the ice. We all thought he was hurt. Then we were told it's because this bug.
yeah. but if this was a stomach bug they coukd just load him up with prednisone and he would be golden.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
thinking the same, Bergy has played through worse than a flu/bug and I suspect he would for a playoff game too

hit from Pitlick is the cause IMO
Likely.
When Monty said its "something he's had before and he knows how to deal with it"...makes me think the same thing.

Reactions: Gordoff

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
yeah. but if this was a stomach bug they coukd just load him up with prednisone and he would be golden.

Like a few others on here, I had a stomach bug in March. I don't know what was worse, the "obvious" symptoms or the lethargy/body aches. Energy was incredibly low. I'm just about the furthest thing from a professional athlete but there was a lot more to it than the nausea in my case. It cleared up in 4-5 days, but I also wasn't playing 60 minute playoff hockey games every other day.

Reactions: Mione134

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
ESPN doing a segment on PTI. Bruins were topic of discussion:

“Why don’t the best teams win more”

I don’t know what was said because it’s muted and no subtitles. PK Subban was talking.

I just take this as ESPN trying to will the Bruins to not win because they’re in CT and hate when the “home town team” wins.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad