Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - Marathon Madness - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM ( NESN not available outside New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Is Gryz sick or injured ? Considering Forbert hasn't played in ages I can't see Gryz being a healthy scratch.

YES. Very pumped for Forbort. Let's go, do it for Darla!

Speedy recovery for Gryz. He will be needed.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Somebody better be switching Bruins water bottles after the first period with the Panthers when they’re not looking.

Lol I can picture Marchand laying the towels out at 4pm in the Florida lockeroom, coughing all over :laugh:

I put the odds of Florida not catching this buy at basically 0%. They'll just have it blow up by game 5.

Reactions: rfournier103

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Reminder of how good the Stanley Cup recp movie will be when it starts with "in the first series, despite the whole team getting sick, the Bruins overcame adversity to....."

Great victories require some great adversity!

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Reminder of how good the Stanley Cup recp movie will be when it starts with "in the first series, despite the whole team getting sick, the Bruins overcame adversity to....."

Great victories require some great adversity!
Just ONCE... ONCE, can the Bruins just mow down everyone in their path and cruise to the Stanley Cup without any problems or drama? Other teams have done it in the past. It might be nice if the Bruins tried it. They certainly haven't tried doing it that way before.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
of my good friends right now, 25% have the C word. No big deal, nobody in hospital. But can be a solid 5 day battle even for an elite athlete. Dunno if there's any way around this but through. That 3 days off after game 4 is starting to look like a saviour.

Fwiw I'm not even a little worried. Panthers will have to deal with it too in time, not likely they avoid it. This is why we're deep, have home ice, and TWO great goalies. We got this.

Imho if Ullmark and Swayman are allowed in the same room right now that should be fireable... keep them apart.
No goalie hugs lol

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Just ONCE... ONCE, can the Bruins just mow down everyone in their path and cruise to the Stanley Cup without any problems or drama? Other teams have done it in the past. It might be nice if the Bruins tried it. They certainly haven't tried doing it that way before.

no no, to get a 4M cap bump the league needs to make MONEY

I want 4 series, each of 7 games, with about 5 OT games per series (some triple OT).

AND THEN a Bruins cup, of course. Cup raised after Bruins score in double OT :)

There's your revenue Gary!

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
no no, to get a 4M cap bump the league needs to make MONEY

I want 4 series, each of 7 games, with about 5 OT games per series (some triple OT).

AND THEN a Bruins cup, of course. Cup raised after Bruins score in double OT :)

There's your revenue Gary!
F*ck Gary Bettman and the owners right in the liver.

Go Bruins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad