Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - Marathon Madness - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM ( NESN not available outside New England)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Any series with that sack of crap Tkachuk you better be ready to protect goalie .Contain his line win series.
It's nice to have a player like that, that the other team always has to be preoccupied with. No one knows this better than the Bruins.

Good luck again.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I can't even begin to express the relief I'll feel if Bergeron is OUT tonight.

If he's in, I have absolutely zero faith that they have the first idea on how to manage this 16 win marathon as it relates specifically to him. They already proved that game 82 fwiw.

If he's out but probably could have gone (like a game 7 scenario), I'd have way more faith that they feel they can hold serve here at home, and maybe Bergy doesn't even need to dress till game 3. Up to 2-0 maybe you don't even dress him there if he needs to mend.

This team is friggin loaded. At home with last change in front of that crowd, we should win this with or without the captain. Give FIGGY the C tonight and let's GOOOOOO

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020

of my good friends right now, 25% have the C word. No big deal, nobody in hospital. But can be a solid 5 day battle even for an elite athlete. Dunno if there's any way around this but through. That 3 days off after game 4 is starting to look like a saviour.

Fwiw I'm not even a little worried. Panthers will have to deal with it too in time, not likely they avoid it. This is why we're deep, have home ice, and TWO great goalies. We got this.

Imho if Ullmark and Swayman are allowed in the same room right now that should be fireable... keep them apart.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I can't even begin to express the relief I'll feel if Bergeron is OUT tonight.

If he's in, I have absolutely zero faith that they have the first idea on how to manage this 16 win marathon as it relates specifically to him. They already proved that game 82 fwiw.

If he's out but probably could have gone (like a game 7 scenario), I'd have way more faith that they feel they can hold serve here at home, and maybe Bergy doesn't even need to dress till game 3. Up to 2-0 maybe you don't even dress him there if he needs to mend.

This team is friggin loaded. At home with last change in front of that crowd, we should win this with or without the captain. Give FIGGY the C tonight and let's GOOOOOO
I promise you the C is going on no other sweater even temporarily until Bergeron actually retires

Reactions: Gordoff

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Flu or not, we win this series. Won’t be a sweep but we are deep enough to take FLA. I was impressed that in the games lately where Bergeron or Marchand were out, Pasta really stepped up. Watch for that again tonight.

4-2 Bruins tonight

Lets go Bruins!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Dropped off Daisy for boarding... about to head out to pick up the rental car... brother and his family getting here sometime tonight.... no idea if I'll be around for the game or not

A win would be super!

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I promise you the C is going on no other sweater even temporarily until Bergeron actually retires

Yeah yeah, I just mean acting captain for tonight. I get they can do all A's. I just mean he becomes THE guy with Bergeron out. It's Uncle Nick! The ultimate calming force and protector.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad