GDT: ECQF | Game 1 | 5/2 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00 PM ET | RDS, CBC, CNBC Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Price was bad for 1 period; Desharnais, Gionta, Plekanec, Markov, Diaz and Gorges were bad since the first minute. But it's all Price's fault.

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
Desharnais cannot play play-off hockey. The amount of ****-ups and times he's been out muscled on the puck makes me SICK to my stomach.

DD is weak on d, this is known, players go through him like a pylon. It's also known Diaz is the same way on D. We have too many weak players on D who just aren't strong enough for some of the bigger/stronger nhlers.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Lol how can people give up on this team right now? We dominated them tonight. Some bad bounces and Price playing with 0 confidence for some reason screwed us. One of those things can be fixed

Exactly. A lot of bad luck for us tonight.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Price hasn't been great and Anderson has
we play WAY too cute--5 on 3 perfect example.
we're still too small up front to score dirty goals
and we're still too small on back end and need to be more
physical
some tweaking is needed

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Hfboards legend Diaz is having a brutal game..
We've been over this.

He was great.

Suicide pass happened. Eller rushed to the hospital.

He's sucked since. He clearly doesn't have hockey on his mind right now.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Lol how can people give up on this team right now? We dominated them tonight. Some bad bounces and Price playing with 0 confidence for some reason screwed us. One of those things can be fixed

Giving up because it's ********.. Should be 3-3 but we're 4-2 because the Refs love Anderson or some ********.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Price was bad for 1 period; Desharnais, Gionta, Plekanec, Markov, Diaz and Gorges were bad since the first minute. But it's all Price's fault.
Yes, because that's what everyone is saying. All those players are getting hated on.

But they're also not paid to be our best player. That's Carey Price.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

Diaz was decent, albeit inconsistent up until the Eller hit. He gets a pass. The rest? Awful. But my major concern with Price is his inability to bail us out of a bad period, let alone a game. You see what Anderson is doing? When has Price done that?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
good news is team doesn't have long to think about it.
bounce back tomorrow and steal one in Ottawa

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York

I hope you are right but if you can't win when you have all the momentum and energy, when will you?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Why the hell does Subban and Markov do the stretch pass? Automatic turnover

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
This isn't only on Price.

omg.. I can't take these posts anymore.

When you get stoned by a good goalie and your goalie lays eggs after eggs and when every shots end up in the net it completely deflates the team.

Sens got eaten alive in the first 2 periods. But their goalie stepped up and now they're winning. Maybe you guys will understand what a good goalie can do for a team one day. The habs showed up to play tonight and our superstar #1 goalie did not. Not at all.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008

We were leading 2-1 up until those 3 goals in seven shots. 2 of those goals looked bad, the other one was questionable. Why do we have to jump to Price's defense every other game? It's a pretty solid indicator of the fact that he's been one of our worst players in the last 2 months or so. It's also not the first time this sort of controversy happens. It happened almost every year since he started playing with the Habs. As Michel Therrien would say: No excuses. Personally, I'm done defending him. Either he steps up his game (finally) or we're done.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Diaz was decent, albeit inconsistent up until the Eller hit. He gets a pass. The rest? Awful. But my major concern with Price is his inability to bail us out of a bad period, let alone a game. You see what Anderson is doing? When has Price done that?

Diaz looks very nervous. you can tell it's his 1st playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad