GDT: ECQF | Game 1 | 5/2 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00 PM ET | RDS, CBC, CNBC Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephpa10

Jul 23, 2005
i was a Price backer, but something has be done, he plays bad he should be replaced like any other player, Budjai tomorrow please.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Guys Price has been dog **** but so has the rest of the team. That 5 on 3? What the ****. Desharnais should just go home and never come back.... Same with Gionta and Gorges. Disgrace.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Sens have 3 goals on 7 shots in this period. I don't know what the **** to say. And they almost get another.

Habs have 50 and have only 2.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm done.

Anderson gets a goal called back by diving like a little *****.

Latendresse barrel rolls Price into the back of the net and it counts.

**** this.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
The Bell Centre is a ****ing curse in the playoffs, how many series we should have won, went to **** at the bell centre?

96 rangers, 02 hurricanes, 06 hurricanes, boston 2011, i'm sure there's more. what's our record in the playoffs in the bell center? it's ****ing abysmal.

If you were wondering, it's 16-28 if we lose today. This game is horse ****. Our D and goaltending is balls. We'll be better on the road though. Gotta take game 2 though.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Saying this is Price's fault shows how valuable and good he has played in the past; he isn't the problem, but we need him at the level he can play at.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008
carey price ‏ Verified account @CP0031
Part time goalie, full time redneck

Part time indeed.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Guys Price has been dog **** but so has the rest of the team. That 5 on 3? What the ****. Desharnais should just go home and never come back.... Same with Gionta and Gorges. Disgrace.

Desharnais cannot play play-off hockey. The amount of ****-ups and times he's been out muscled on the puck makes me SICK to my stomach.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Sens are the Houdini of hockey. Price facing some trouble is not good for us. He looks shaky and our D seems to play like **** in front of him. Not boding well for this series.

Yeah, outshooting your opponent 2-1 sure is indicative of poor defense lol

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Lol how can people give up on this team right now? We dominated them tonight. Some bad bounces and Price playing with 0 confidence for some reason screwed us. One of those things can be fixed

couris

Dec 28, 2005
cant win with a garbage top 6 like this paciorety dd ginta plekachu rydar....plenty of candidates for buyouts

King Niinimaa*

It looks like Senators don't even have to try. Once a while, when Montréal isn't bombing Anderson, they wander on habs area and score immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad